1996 205black few goodies plus shell/easy fix!

Turbo oil seals blew last week, luckily was parked up at home and noticed as i did my usual fluid checks etc before going in, Car has not been started to prevent engine damage! Have a replacement turbo here thanks to matt (socks) at JDM EP, that is all the car needs to be running again but ive got delivery of a new car and have no drive or time anymore

can sell the car as a whole for £1600 and it will need to go asap

alternatively happy to break but not right into little pieces, just the main components, Spec is as follows

69k fresh import engine from alex bennett back when he was trading
Toyo front mount intercooler with short route hot pipe, originally it is for a TD04 but i use a longer silicone pipe to make it fit CT9 so will fit both
Aftermarket mild steel manifold
JPerformance stainless decat
straight through custom exhaust into angled backbox (jdm effect y0)
HKS actuator
Blitz BOV but blanked off for chatter

Exterior
Meister zeta r Pro coilovers, brand new 4 weeks old from meister themselves fully adjustable soft/hard on top Cspanners also here
Rota Grid V's brand new from drift works 4 weeks old with new tyres done 200 miles
4x100 15inch 7J ET20 tyres are 195/50/15 midrange
standard 96 spec glanza V kit

Interior
Jdm ep 3inch shift extension
Razo neo chrome gear knob
omp deep dish and boss
Double pillar pod with pro sport stepper boost gauge
sony xplod headunit bluetooth aux usb mp3 etc etc
OEM cup holders

The car was an auto converted properly to manual all lights etc work
shell has 138k KM no rust!
MOT till january 2016
engine is on 69K

ill accept the car as a whole, i understand you cant hear it running but ill provide the turbo and the V5 is present also, im not here to rip anyone off ive been to multiple events with UKSO been a member on here for 2years now and have made some good friends also

CARBON CULTURE FRONT BUMPER EP91

Mint condition brand new unopened in original packaging direct from CC themselves, took me a year to source one! Unpainted, they dont make these anymore havent for a while now, except someone got hold of a few a couple of months back but i missed out

no pics of it because... well its wrapped up, unless you want a picture of cardboard ;) ?

What it looks like fitted, courtesy of google, no doubt someone off here

IMG_3164_zpstkbjswr3.jpg
IMG_3166_zpsca9y19jq.jpg

£150

can also post, please add 4% unless cash on collection

OEM REAR LIP

again good condition, in black primer ready to be sprayed, no pics of it in primer but this is what they look like fitted

oemrearlip-500x500_zpsouelcbp3.jpg

£50

can also post, please add 4% unless cash on collection

ROTA GRID V's

Mint conditon, small marks where the numptys fitting the tyres took paint off the edge but other than that there immaculate come with centre caps and neo chrome lug nuts and tyres, These were brand new from driftworks website 4 weeks ago £500 plus tyres which were £200 (see coilovers for more pics of these)
4x100
15 inch
ET20
7J

NO ARCH SCRAPING!

IMG_2912_zpsyngmurjs.jpg

i think £550 is fair for these

can post, please add 4% unless cash on collection

MEISTER ZETA R PRO COILOVERS

Mint condition brand new from meister themselves, arguably one of the best coilovers/right up there, 4 weeks old were £770 new got C spanners here also, they go bloody low and they go seriously rock hard too! camber adjustable upfront soft/hard adjustable on top

IMG_2914_zpsav5n7yat.jpg
IMG_2913_zpsjamhqqcr.jpg

£600

can post please add 4% unless cash on collection

AS above if youd like the car as a whole, it is only turbo oil seals that have blown big time, i have replacement turbo here, IT WILL NEED RECOVERING please dont be stupid and try drive it because you will kill the engine due to it slowly leaking oil out the turbo

£1600 for the car as it is bargain to be honest you could break it for more/fix it and have a cheap glanza, i have nothing to hide with this car it has usual wear and tear marks around body work, its 19 years old, had no respray so please dont expect a factory fresh bmw, be realistic please.

IMG_3061_zpsnmvqjopz.jpg
IMG_3089_zpsup1o6j4p.jpg
IMG_3025_zpspuey4wrs.jpg

will need recovering, want a quick reply/more pictures TEXT/Whatasapp 07446946511

cheers joe

• 3 weeks later...