Kayleighhep82 - scam avoid

avoid this user.

basically i paid for a quadlight engine loom (made sure it was completely unmodified as i needed a prestine replacement, and then additionally ask for the dash loom, i paid and then 3 weeks later after a so called mixup with "my hermes! and several messages i get a parcel which contained just an engine loom with pretty much all the sensor plugs, injector plugs missing, also a botched up repair from a fcd install. and tapped up random loose wires and No dash loom.

so not usable in the slightest.

when i eventually got a reply "she" which i suspect is well known scammer "mat cole"

(should of done my research before buying) she said she was confused and thought it was all there as it was removed by a garage for a engine swap.

it was obvias it was not as i asked and im not out of pocket £65 for a piece of trash loom,

i did say i would be happy to accept a £30 back as i could use the fusebox side of the loom which she agreed but i had to wait till payday....3 weeks later payday arrives and now says she though i didnt want it anymore!? WTF now ignoring my messages

ill happly post the whole convo which we had via pm as reading it back now i can see she is either a nieve retarded child, or just an obvias scammer.

if anyone else has an issue with matt cole or kayleighep82, im happy to forward there address and work place details.

excuse my grammar as this is more of a rage message and anywho who knows my username knows ive been around since 2003, and one of the original been there done that users

but these youth modern nobheads are just dirty fuckers

Edited by goldenvtr

Feel for you buddy

Its just to easy for people to sell stuff on here

Just sign up and you can sell something , Think the rule's should change maybe a minimum post count or something this is just getting way out of hand now just an idea

You have to be a paid member also to even post in the marketplace.

Paypal GIFT. Should NEVER be used if your unsure of the seller! We can never stress this enough!

i have since sorted the looms out but thanks anyway dave

Yup unfortunately gift via paypal. live and learn i suppose,

the money has obviously pissed me off, but the fact i wasted nearly 5 weeks of waiting to get the looms back in the car was what really frustrated me! had my garage unsuitable for over a month when id only planned a few days as the starlets been stuck in the way due to i stripped the old dash and engine looms out when i was told they had been posted:( and i needed to do some other odd jobs to made some money! :|

hope there banned and don't get away with any more scams

Also trouble is its pretty much impossible to stop people searching the wanted threads and pm'ing people with what they want.

Back in the UKSC days sometimes the scammer used to get their sig changed to something like, 'avoid im a scamming bastard' haha

Also trouble is its pretty much impossible to stop people searching the wanted threads and pm'ing people with what they want.

Back in the UKSC days sometimes the scammer used to get their sig changed to something like, 'avoid im a scamming bastard' haha

Signatures dont show up in Mobile View. So wouldnt work im afraid.

These pair of cunts still at it, I reported her(him) to admin ages ago been a long time coming.

It was reported and discussed in a thead here: http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/94110-glanza-ben-negative-feedback/

Where it was apperently g/f not b/f account. However, now due to this latest feedback. The ban button was pressed earlier today.

Signatures dont show up in Mobile View. So wouldnt work im afraid.

Well could yous not try something like put a note above their profile pic like 'suspected scammer'?

Because yous as staff dont seem to ban these people quick enough, and i know the reasons why so thats fair enough.

But this cunt was reported by a couple members, and yet still no action taken for ages, then another member was scammed in the meantime. Maybe more?!

It could have been avoided.

UKSO has become a feeding ground for scammers over the last year or so and is getting a bit of a reputation for it. Even a trader turned into a scammer!

Not really having a dig here just something has to be done.

And yes i know the buyer should be taking great care not paying via gift etc but as a forum we should be doing our utmost to protect every genuine member on here.

Even if it just a little note above their pic its still better than nothing.

Well could yous not try something like put a note above their profile pic like 'suspected scammer'?

Because yous as staff dont seem to ban these people quick enough, and i know the reasons why so thats fair enough.

But this cunt was reported by a couple members, and yet still no action taken for ages, then another member was scammed in the meantime. Maybe more?!

It could have been avoided.

UKSO has become a feeding ground for scammers over the last year or so and is getting a bit of a reputation for it. Even a trader turned into a scammer!

Not really having a dig here just something has to be done.

And yes i know the buyer should be taking great care not paying via gift etc but as a forum we should be doing our utmost to protect every genuine member on here.

Even if it just a little note above their pic its still better than nothing.

I dont think UKSO's reputation is bad for scammers really. Compared with the likes of facebook. Its a huge community, its very difficult to moderate. Where else is there?

We could just wade in with the ban hammer instantly. But then that cuts off any communication abilities to TRY and resolve the issue.

The other issue with it is. If one deal went sour, and we hit the ban hammer. In the middle of someone else trying to recover there money. etc

Its very difficult to try and do the best for everyone!

As for AVOID SCAMMER above there name. BANNED is what it will say above there name if we get PROOF they are a scammer. That shit aint tolerated....

Can no stress enough though guys. Check the feedback section before doing a deal and NEVER pay as a gift unless you trust the person.

What i will say though is. Its amazing how you lot come together to help/warn/protect each other as a community. Without 1000's of little detectives like yourselves, we wouldn't have a clue! SO thumbs up to you all.

daniel thats a good idea """ scammer suspect """" above the avatar

socks thats easy to set up in your admin panel :) :) open a new group with no privileges you can probly also make them words appear in bright red or so ????

Yes. I could. But people that scam, shouldn't be on here at all. So instead of still allowing posting and use of the forum with a small flag above your name. You will be removed completely of ALL your privileges.

Then we have the issue where someone will MISS it, then we are back to square one again.

If you scam someone. You will be Banned.

This is the first time apparently... Matt Coles G/F has meant to have scammed someone. Weather it was really her or her b/f. We cant know for sure.

Difficult situation as always.