Kayleighhep82 - scam avoid

im not one to condone violence usually, but someone really need to pay him/her a visit, 

theses name seem to crop up fairly often and its never on good terms.

If some one covers fuel I'll do it. Couldn't care if he lived in Germany :)

Yes. I could. But people that scam, shouldn't be on here at all. So instead of still allowing posting and use of the forum with a small flag above your name. You will be removed completely of ALL your privileges.

Then we have the issue where someone will MISS it, then we are back to square one again.

If you scam someone. You will be Banned.

This is the first time apparently... Matt Coles G/F has meant to have scammed someone. Weather it was really her or her b/f. We cant know for sure.

Difficult situation as always.

But you dont ban these people quick enough! They are left on here for a few weeks or whatever until the paypal case is sorted.

Id prefer yous used the instaban approach but i only suggested the scammer tag above the profile pic becasuse you dont ban them soon enough. Because of 'difficult situations' which i understand.

But in the meantime they are left to PM people to sell stuff.

And even if someone misses the tag or whatever, the vast majority of people will surely to fuck see it?!

But you dont ban these people quick enough! They are left on here for a few weeks or whatever until the paypal case is sorted.

Id prefer yous used the instaban approach but i only suggested the scammer tag above the profile pic becasuse you dont ban them soon enough. Because of 'difficult situations' which i understand.

But in the meantime they are left to PM people to sell stuff.

And even if someone misses the tag or whatever, the vast majority of people will surely to fuck see it?!

Not fast enough?

This is the first 'Kayleigh Thomas' report we have had?

The ban hammer was pressed within 48hours....?

Also cant stress enough im not having a go!!

Just fed up seeing people on here getting scammed and the cunts getting away with it.

Due to the fact this is the biggest Starlet Community in the world now. Its going to happen. I see it happening on facebook every week pretty much!

Be Vigilant. DON'T pay via GIFT. Then its impossible to be scammed!

Dont wait 3 weeks before posting a thread. If you think your being fobbed off ,start a thread!

why not have a reputation system like they had on tgtt matt

Because it doesnt work....

Most of the scammers on here that ive seen, have been reasonable members... Or really good members (Rbz) then one day thought FUCK YOU starlet scene...

Its impossible to stop it... Just got to make it easy as possible for people to get help...

Yes. I could. But people that scam, shouldn't be on here at all. So instead of still allowing posting and use of the forum with a small flag above your name. You will be removed completely of ALL your privileges.

Then we have the issue where someone will MISS it, then we are back to square one again.

If you scam someone. You will be Banned.

This is the first time apparently... Matt Coles G/F has meant to have scammed someone. Weather it was really her or her b/f. We cant know for sure.

Difficult situation as always.

im pretty sure there a scamming duo

all my messagses where apparently with her but then look at what she sent me as a snapshot when i questioned why i hadnt received it

E9725F42-3A09-4840-B9D5-BB872D606B68_zps

supprise supprise look at the name

Edited by goldenvtr

What did rbz do? I was on a sebatical from starlets.

Raced Astra VXR.

Oil Smoke Everywhere.

Nursed it home.

Stripped it very suddenly. (all things were so good day before)

Then few weeks down line, a poor member on here called Charlie. Bought the engine, fitted it.

Knocking/Tapping its knob off...

Turns out. Melted pistons...

I coulda said he was a cheesedick anyway seemed the type.

Just looking in the negative feedback section there and 6 threads from 2015 3 of them were either started by or about these 2 muppets now they just need a group buy and they are the new cj performance.