Best fuel pump?

I'll probably be buying a new fuel pump, so just wanted to know what ones people recommend.

Walboro seems the obvious choice, but given there's only a 1 year warranty are these still the most trusted pumps?

Thanks

Amjad

I bought an aeromotive 255, havent fitted it yet but sure it was flamingsam on here had said how good they were!

If its anything like their fprs then it will be shit hot!

Got it off jjc race and rally, on the internet..

Anything that's as easy to fit as the Walboro would be great. I'm not mechanically minded by any means but with a guide I can fit that without bother.

Think I read something about the Denso ones needing more faffing about.

I read about someone who had a TD pump wired the wrong way lol, anyone else rate these?

Sorry I should have mentioned earlier, under £100 really. Can't afford to spend more than that unfortunately

I bought an aeromotive 255, havent fitted it yet but sure it was flamingsam on here had said how good they were!

If its anything like their fprs then it will be shit hot!

Got it off jjc race and rally, on the internet..

I saw Sam post this one?

http://www.jjcraceandrally.com/race/fuel-pumps/automotive-plumbing-solutions-gss342-walbro-255-type-uprated-fuel-pump

Bosch, Aeromotive or DW pumps are all good. The DW pumps are much better fit than the Walbro ones as the outlet pipe/plug orientation is actually the right way around.

I would say aero motive stealth pump really. Be very careful with the walbro pumps. There are two types and one starts cavitating at 45psi fuel pressure.

If I can remember right the aeromotive stealth pumps flow 265lph@30psi but they have a Max pressure of 80psi. They also flow 165lph@80psi.

I currently have an automotive plumbing solutions pump fitted to my car. These are a relatively cheap pump but do hold 80psi of pressure and flow 135lph of fuel (I think?)

Denso is the way forward I wouldn't touch a walbro or a random pump that has been rebranded by a tuning company.

Herd too many bad stories about walbro pumps failing in last 10+ years just google it

That's just my opinion tho I don't tend to follow a crowd I do my own research and go forwards from there.

Denso is the way forward I wouldn't touch a walbro or a random pump that has been rebranded by a tuning company.

Herd too many bad stories about walbro pumps failing in last 10+ years just google it

That's just my opinion tho I don't tend to follow a crowd I do my own research and go forwards from there.

How much is a Denso one? Heard quite a few people on various forums mention it