Ct9 hybrid power figures

I'm here, Haha for the price you pay to get the ct9 you might aswell do the deed and go td04 I only went ct9 k1 because nobody else really has one and it was nice to bring it back to life either turbo external wastegate is the way to go a decent mapper makes all the difference either or it's a roll of the dice with how healthy your engine is also do you want power at the bottom end or top...best money price though is the td04 I have looked into it day and night. Go for an emanage ultimate to as you can take the speed limit restriction off emanage blue you can't unless you have a SLD or a mph converter

I have everything for the ct9 hybrid to go on except a manifold wasn't sure wither to go iwg or ewg but you've answered that, was just wondering the kind of power figures people have made on them, seen a few that have made 180 and then others who have made over 200, is this just due to the mapper, health of the engine, or the supporting mods? Would like to have power right through the rev range tbh and not really looking for big Bhp just a quick b-road blaster

Ive got a zisco externally gated mani here mate ramhorn style ceramic coated if your interested also got zisco decat and td04 adapter plate and td04 decat means you can go either way should the mood take you.

Will do you a deal to pick up since your in glasgow PM me if your interested.

Ive got a zisco externally gated mani here mate ramhorn style ceramic coated if your interested also got zisco decat and td04 adapter plate and td04 decat means you can go either way should the mood take you.

Will do you a deal to pick up since your in glasgow PM me if your interested.

Cheers for the offer bud but skint this month. Had my tax, MOT and insurance re-newel this week plus just done my discs and pads with a full service two weeks ago but if you still have it in a few weeks drop me a message on this and we can talk about a price ;)

I have everything for the ct9 hybrid to go on except a manifold wasn't sure wither to go iwg or ewg but you've answered that, was just wondering the kind of power figures people have made on them, seen a few that have made 180 and then others who have made over 200, is this just due to the mapper, health of the engine, or the supporting mods? Would like to have power right through the rev range tbh and not really looking for big Bhp just a quick b-road blaster

Definitely worth seeing wepr for the manifold withour a doubt a decent map you will make over 200 I made 218.6 on my ct9 it's smaller intake than your turbo but still classed as a hybrid.

I had front mount cooler, exhaust, pod air filter and was running 18 - 19 psi on a ct9 hybrid and was around 170hp and it was the most amazing drive, soo much fun.

That's a lot of boost for a standard engine and mani. Most people get around 200bhp at 1 bar (14ish psi)

I've a ct9 power up kit ordered from wepr can't wait to get it all sorted and up the boost a bit :)