For anyone who was wondering what is still available for the 95s, I've contacted my local dealer to get some new boots and output seals and also enquired as to what was available for the 4x4 system...

Transfer box & prop are now discontinued.

Diff is available for around £880

Half shafts are too for around £250 each

I would imagine it's only a matter of time before they are discontinued too! 😔

Its the not the end of the world if the rear end goes.

AE86 axle would fit with minor mods.

Or go all out and fit a rear subframe with IRS, from a ST205 or something.

Thats why i launch mine at 6k side steping the clutch zero fucks given :D

was funny when i had my ep95, we stuck it on a ramp got her up in the air and compared the diff and prop to my mates old celica gt4. its literally hilarious.

i think you could shove a tonne of power through the celica drivetrain safely.

Weakest part is the halfshafts. My 85 has ABS so maybe a pair of 95 ones would fit?! Who knows.

The 4paw prop look fucking solid, ive had 3 subarus and the prop on them all was thinner.

Bit of chopping and welding and you could shoehorn a ST205 subframe in..

fc601f2bd3a7e846e029b7a324d7fb0a_zpsfuoy

Wouldnt you have to match the front and rear diff ratios otherwise youll be dragging around the back or trying to over take the front.

This is what I was worried about!

Looking at that subframe its looks as if you'd have to remove or have a custom tank made as the front frame mounts would sit right in the way

Wouldnt you have to match the front and rear diff ratios otherwise youll be dragging around the back or trying to over take the front.

Yeah man, pretty sure you can get a LSD for the AE86 axle which has a similar front ratio, so the VC doesnt shit itself.

This is what I was worried about!

Looking at that subframe its looks as if you'd have to remove or have a custom tank made as the front frame mounts would sit right in the way

It would be a custom fuel cell job yeah.

The other option is do away with the front driveshafts, solid beam the prob and just go rwd.

Thats the way i was thinking tbh, got an engine and box combo in mind, nice Toyota one :D

Then the rack becomes an issue etc.

Aim of the game is dont fuck your 4paw haha... :p