Anyone interested in getting your dents removed?

My workmate did mine, my dads and aleximports on Saturday so I asked him about doing more for everyone else and he's in :)

Would be around £30 - £40 depending how many dents there are. And that's per car not per panel so it's a really good price.

Going to see how much interest there is first and then arrange one Saturday afternoon for him and those who are interested to come round here after work. we are at huthwaite near Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. He has made a right difference to our cars and for that price it's well worth it.

huthwaite near Mansfield, Nottinghamshire dude just edited the 1st post to put that in :)

Thanks dude it's a shame as its a 230mile round trip for me. Maybe see how many takers we get from Essex area n see if I don't have to do it alone haha

Either way sounds good dude what Evers suited I'm so up for this I've been waiting so long for something like this. What's wrong with it I can do a clutch box out n back in just over and hour hahaha just saying :)

It's not the best pic but the dent on the arch has gone. But unfortunately there was damage to the paint before so obviously that's no better. But I can no longer see a nasty dent in my mirror while driving. I'll go see if I can get a pic of the after but it's a bit dark.

He did loads of car park dents down the doors. He does have a eye for it he noticed loads more than I did and I'm fussy haha

post-11399-0-91878200-1445284917_thumb.j

Not the best pic but here's what I could get without glare haha.

that looks so much better man. If only there was some more people willing to come up. To be honest not really fussed if it's just me I'll just bring the misses haha