Scott's Glanza - Project Outlaw - "In For The Build"

I hope not, but in all honesty, it's a very big build, so it'll be finished when it's finished. I'm mega stoked for its return, but it'll be worth the wait no matter how long it takes! :)

If it's any bigger than Broony's expect 2019

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope not, but in all honesty, it's a very big build, so it'll be finished when it's finished. I'm mega stoked for its return, but it'll be worth the wait no matter how long it takes! :)

I had the same thought when i took it down soon wears thin ....
  • 2 weeks later...

I had the same thought when i took it down soon wears thin ....

It's all well and good, I knew it could potentially take a while to complete before I initially took it down and decided on the spec...

The best things come to those who wait as they say :)

On the plus side, it gives me time to get a few more things designed/ordered for the car :D

Been ordering a few more bits while the car is away, so it'll give me something to do when it comes back!

Ordered my carbon Livesports wings from Simon and Rob at Fiske Automotive, plus the girlfriend has informed me of a custom car related Christmas present, which I'm mega excited for!

Also had my carbon cage covers turn up the other day too!

07549B77-42E1-4F2C-B7FB-FD949EA00E10_zps

000034BB-3754-4E73-BCBC-A2D533E940DD_zps

Of course not everything I purchase will be uploaded though, some things will be kept secret until it's all finished :)

Scott :thumbsup:

Been ordering a few more bits while the car is away, so it'll give me something to do when it comes back!

Ordered my carbon Livesports wings from Simon and Rob at Fiske Automotive, plus the girlfriend has informed me of a custom car related Christmas present, which I'm mega excited for!

Also had my carbon cage covers turn up the other day too!

07549B77-42E1-4F2C-B7FB-FD949EA00E10_zps

000034BB-3754-4E73-BCBC-A2D533E940DD_zps

Of course not everything I purchase will be uploaded though, some things will be kept secret until it's all finished :)

Scott :thumbsup:

Where the cage covers from

Mate ?

• 6 months later...

Just read this from start to finish, talk about getting stuck in! 😂 Great project, I'll certainly follow this one 😄👍🏻

Haha tell me about it, still, it's all good fun, and more of a case of "why not, let's just do it..." now 😂

Thanks buddy! 😃

Nice feature in retro magazine mate

In Retro Magazine?! I don't think I've seen that buddy, it's been in Japanese Performance but I can't recall seeing it in anything else... You got any more info on that dude?

How far along are you with the car? It's been there for getting on for 8 months now?!

It's all progressing nicely buddy, I've changed the spec a hell of a lot from what it was going to be and had a lot of parts ordered that need to be made and then imported... I will update the thread accordingly when there's more to tell, but for now, it's all being kept quiet, it'll be done when it's done :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 8:29 PM, glanzagee said:

almost two years any progress ?

Progress is good, not long now before it'll be finished. There were a few hiccups along the way and a few changes in the spec list too, but it won't be long.

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 10:25 PM, RobSR said:

That’s a long time to be waiting! Hopefully it’s done soon 

Shouldn't be waiting too much longer, well worth the wait though!

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 7:54 AM, akyakapotter said:

Isn't far off I believe they have 2 big builds gong on at the same time both very near finished just the boxes to install now quaife wanted to build them something to do with their warranty.

Yeah, few little issues which have been sorted now, just the final few pieces of the puzzle to put together! :)

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 5:53 PM, adzy said:

You prob saw since you asked about it but I found the magazine lying about, it’s the August 2017 issue

89BF1567-7743-4866-BF62-D2EB8FAC5109.thumb.jpeg.59e89fdac4e7d96506bbcb493273b173.jpeg

8A92833A-48FD-4367-ADCA-DCC7243746F5.thumb.jpeg.31550763944f027eb7c30f7a3678c143.jpeg

DF44E64C-40F2-4C18-B1DA-EE8C4CB8A51A.thumb.jpeg.a3cae46f1aa37324ffb902c9a94c2e6d.jpeg

3941B125-F5BD-447B-B812-E3B8A30583ED.thumb.jpeg.3370ef1dbb284f198775c0a802be46cd.jpeg

I've never actually seen this! Will have to see if I can get an issue somewhere! Thanks for that!