Sportif 4efte problem

Sold a loom to sportif 4efte , full glanza loom with map sensor coil igniter etc all for £75 posted as there was a few plugs missing off engine loom , told the guy about these and he was happy, had a few problems with posting as I work full time and girlfriend kept missing courier, in the end I oaid 3 times for courier and he recieved it , no other messages off him, all of a sudden paypal had taken money back as he said loom was faulty which he already knew , rang him up as I had his number asking why and him and his mates were laughing so I got quite aggressive and shouting etc , he never returned loom and still has it in his car so now I'm £75 plus a loom out of pocket , he said it was missing a coil or igniter and engine loom had plugs missing which I already told him and that's why it was so cheap and coil was in there 100% and for the inconvenience with posting I chucked a few extra little bits I had laying around

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bang out of order this is mate I would be fuming, and to laugh down the phone with his mates what a big man he is, I'm not sure how you would report it to be honest I hope you can, he needs to send back that loom weather it's on the car or not, it's now not his bloody thief

Edited by patman

If he hasn't happy with the loom he should of contacted me and I would of refunded him and paid for courier to send back , it was only the engine loom which had a few plugs broke , he used the test of the loom and map sensor and just bought another engine loom as I have seen wanted posts put up by him , nothing I can do now as paypal have closed case and refunded him

Starlet scene has turned to shit! Used to be a good tight knit group of people! These kind of threads just seem to be getting more and more common nowadays though!have shedloads of parts i need to sell but really cant be bothered with the hassle knowing there's scum around who'll happily do this genuine sellers

Jus read it all... The Loom was useless to me he rang me swearing his life off after few mins in a Welsh accent which made it bit hard to understand what he wer on about..he took near enough a month to get things to me which are all faulty...I jus thought hmm why dont I play his game..so I claimed It all bk, I dont take crap and so what if he's blagged half the fourum lol if you be honest and loyal il be same in return.

I ain't guna talk to him because of his attitude and the stuff he done in return like post my old wrx that I sold few years bk . Return I got over a thousand phone calls..

Tell him il return his shit that's worth £000 and tell him wers the part refund he was supposed to give me for taking piss with the stuff correct stuff that he agreed would be repairable.

Gud at getting people on his side aswel he's mate even rang me saying people have been at his door in the past for messing them around and taking Mick.

End of day I'm down to earth guy but when I get messed around and taken piss out off I'm totally different character.

if u where strait u would not of claimed back of paypall !!!!

didnt he tell you there where plugs missing of the loom

now your saying it was he who was at u nice turn around

tik tak tik tak

why wouldn't he claim back through PayPal if it was useless? The op should have responded to the claim I had a similar problem a while back and it turned into a right mess

if u where strait u would not of claimed back of paypall !!!!

didnt he tell you there where plugs missing of the loom

now your saying it was he who was at u nice turn around

tik tak tik tak

Because he deactivated his page even though I emailed him only once but after the phone calls I thought cat got your toungue so I didn't bother..yes he told me straight that there were plugs missing..and deemed repairable but custom wires and doing work on them to try and make work made problems worse even though I told him that I'm happy with the minor repairs but not a full Loom job.

What are you on about wrx with loads of phone calls? And my mate rang you said I had people at my door? Are you real? Lol I send you some bits and bobs free as I was sorry about the posting as I work full time, and how is the loom useless to you when you used the interior loom and map sensor etc and just bought a new engine loom as you told me , and all the other parts faulty ? When that loom come out of a full working glanza that I purchased off symo1995 off here and for me ringing you shouting etc yes I did have a rant because you and your mates laughing at me because you had your money back!! You knew about the plugs , if you wasn't happy contact me and I would of refunded you not keep my loom and put a claim in through paypal , and

Edited by dangeestarlet

Because he deactivated his page even though I emailed him only once but after the phone calls I thought cat got your toungue so I didn't bother..yes he told me straight that there were plugs missing..and deemed repairable but custom wires and doing work on them to try and make work made problems worse even though I told him that I'm happy with the minor repairs but not a full Loom job.

Just to be honest as I can be he gave me few other things he threw in to make things even which makes thing better does it you can have them bk aswel pal

Any admin confirm his account was closed?

How would I even know what car you had before? I don't care about money you had back , I would of refunded you but to have you laughing down the phone with you and your mates saying you had the loom in your car

the interior Loom worked fine that's the only thing that did the free stuff u gave was was useless to me and one of the coils onlw was in working order along with the map sensor

the interior Loom worked fine that's the only thing that did the free stuff u gave was was useless to me and one of the coils onlw was in working order along with the map sensor

its not hard to find previous adds and personal stuff through Facebook because I'm sure that's wer u did..I don't knw why I'm even trying to prove to everyone..when you want to get hold of a person they start playing games..well tough luck pal

^ if the loom was not repairable by you if could of been repairable by someone else. It does not mean its useless to everyone just because you thought its no good.

If the item is not as described you ask for refund and return.

You kept the item and got a full refund, how is that fair?