Boost problems? Vacuum?

Hi lads Glanza started acting up and not boosting to normal psi its only boosting to .4 and it sounds like there's a leak in the engine bay somewhere there's air rushing out of something and I can't seem to figure out where anyone have experience with this and know how to solve? Thanks lads any help appreciated :)

If you smoke a ecig take the biggest dirtiest toke you can and blow it into the intake and block the air filter and the smoke will come out the leak

Silly question do you mean take air filter off blow into that pipe, (I have a grill location one) then block that pipe off, may give this a go just to see any leaks

Silly question do you mean take air filter off blow into that pipe, (I have a grill location one) then block that pipe off, may give this a go just to see any leaks

If you can get a good seal then that's fine but if not down the dump valve pipe will do or something along those lines. But obviously the smoke will come out the filter if it's open

If you can get a good seal then that's fine but if not down the dump valve pipe will do or something along those lines. But obviously the smoke will come out the filter if it's open

Thanks Alex mate that sounds a better place, it's definitely worth doing anyway for peace of mind