Powerflex engine mounts,how stiff are they?

Get some black powerflex ones and your missus will be gushing everytime you stop at a set of lights!

Even the yellow ones will do the trick.

Bought a set of the softer again red ones Jezza does, not fitted yet but heard good reviews :)

Get some black powerflex ones and your missus will be gushing everytime you stop at a set of lights!

Even the yellow ones will do the trick.

Bought a set of the softer again red ones Jezza does, not fitted yet but heard good reviews :)

Haha, may get some for that comment alone.

really ?????

what flyn says is treu my wheel also bounces up and down 1/4 inch +- on stationary and my whole dash and cluster needs tightening ever so often from the shaking they just rattel your whole dashe / plastics apart after a while

i will just ad to it ha ha ha you cant see fuck al out of your rear view mirror either its like a dildo screen

Edited by 5e colin

1k at the min mate but this one is an auto don't get any noticeable shake or horrible vibrating maybe I'm just used to it lol my car at the min only has the one polly mount tbf but I've never noticed it in any other starlets I've owned that had the polly mounts fitted

Edited by Whitenoize