Powerflex engine mounts,how stiff are they?

• 3 weeks later...

I've got yellows, and at a certain Rev my car gives me a bloody headache!

Bloody true with rattling the dash apart, steering cowlings te worst one for me

Especially awful when the car doesn't stay hot so it's on cold map idle constantly, are the Reds that much better? I might have to change when the gt becomes a daily again

I have the yellows fitted in my EP82, lots of vibration at idle (mine is at about 700rpm, so it's quite shakey anyway).

I use mine as a daily, and it is certainly 'liveable'... worth it for the gain with gear changes etc... No vibrations when driving really, just idle and low rpm.

I've got yellows, and at a certain Rev my car gives me a bloody headache!

Bloody true with rattling the dash apart, steering cowlings te worst one for me

Especially awful when the car doesn't stay hot so it's on cold map idle constantly, are the Reds that much better? I might have to change when the gt becomes a daily again

im the original tester to those ( test sample ) and they do vibrate a bit less indeed :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've all 3 done with yellow Powerflex and theres vibration when taking off if you dont give it enough juice. Give it a bit of the go go pedal and it takes it away, saying that i agree with colin i may as well launch the rear view mirror out though its useless now. Lol. I wouldnt change it to be honest you soon get used to it.