I don't know if anyone knows this guy or has had dealings but I know for a fact that last week me and another member received damaged items. JFL88 has not come back online since 25 October and isn't responding to emails which leads me to believe he's a dodgy seller.

I'm not impressed as I bought two wind deflectors- both arrived snapped/shattered. I don't know if they were damaged prior to posting but they were only wrapped in a thin bit of bubble wrap which is a joke as we all know how couriers handle things. The other lads lights turned up damaged.

If you read this JFL then make yourself known to me at japfest next year, I'm the 18 stone army power lifting champion - not that it makes me hard as fuck but should give me a head start.

I bought the shocks and springs from him not too long back, took a few days longer to get them but he was super busy. But I received the packaged very well in a meister coil overs box all in great condition and he was very helpful tbh! So that's a shame you got damaged goods

Hi guys

I received damaged goods from this guy due to poor packaging. He has not responded to my message regards resolving the matter either.

He also told me the c-pillar brace would fit using the original bolts put the full length of the bolt doesn't fit through the fixing hole.

Not impressed at all.

It's so strange because as said mine was all fine and packaged up great tbh! And I even told him I was sending the payment as goods rather than gift and he approved and agreed that's the best way to go! This is an odd situation

Yeh but I think all this stuff was the last to go- he held off posting things as they sold and posted them all as a oner then got the same thread locked. Now isnt replying to anyone and hasn't been back on since. At the end of the day 4 of us have received damaged goods because of poor packaging. He should be accountable for that

Yeh but I think all this stuff was the last to go- he held off posting things as they sold and posted them all as a oner then got the same thread locked. Now isnt replying to anyone and hasn't been back on since. At the end of the day 4 of us have received damaged goods because of poor packaging. He should be accountable for that

Yeah I agree the fact it's happened to 4 people it's too coincidental. Shame people do this to fellow enthusiasts

Sorry I've been busy and was unaware of the issue. I've contacted you all with details to contact me to resolve this. I'm happy to do so with all of you except I may tell pikey to do one for being a bell end, as first off I've had no emails from yourself, and slating someone on here isn't the best way to go about it if you want money refunded. We don't all know that couriers jump on parcels, except I do now. And I appreciate the way the other 2, not 3, people have went about this issue, even though they'd had no response from me either.

So just a piece of advice, stop acting like a bitch, and sort it like an adult as I'm sure we all can

Sorry I've been busy and was unaware of the issue. I've contacted you all with details to contact me to resolve this. I'm happy to do so with all of you except I may tell pikey to do one for being a bell end, as first off I've had no emails from yourself, and slating someone on here isn't the best way to go about it if you want money refunded. We don't all know that couriers jump on parcels, except I do now. And I appreciate the way the other 2, not 3, people have went about this issue, even though they'd had no response from me either.

So just a piece of advice, stop acting like a bitch, and sort it like an adult as I'm sure we all can

I was genuinly going to come on here and apologise for being a bit of a c##t after reading your pm but now i've seen all this shit i can't say i'm impressed. So you call me a bitch and then say lets sort it like adults?? brilliant.

I sent you two emails! so don't come on here and call me a liar. I assumed the worste to be honest as you hadn't responded or even been on here for a while. Yes the courier 'myhermes' is wank but the packaging was a joke to be honest. Keep the £20 if you like fuck it- i came on to this forum to help other people not get ripped off as there's been too many cases lately of people getting had. I didn't think you were going to come back on here and sort stuff out but now you have so fair enough. At the end of the day i paid for some goods that arrived damaged so why should i be out of pocket?

With regards to the whole 'i'm hard as fuck' comments- which i never said i was by the way, i'm just frustrated at the situation and yes angry too because it keeps happening on here and on Ebay. If i had sold something i'd make sure everyone was happy before just not logging back on for over two weeks. I'm sure anyone would get pissed off even if it is just £20. And why does everyone else have to jump in with their 50p's worth? Thanks i'll pocket it and put it in my piggybank with the rest of the shite remarks.