• 1 month later...

So after a long think and my gt throwing a rod after a rebuild im going ahead with an k20 swap as an winter project would appreciate any advice got an full engine looming ecu mounts ignition set ready just need to figure out hubs and drive shafts pictures will be posted soon as I make a start

So after a long think and my gt throwing a rod after a rebuild im going ahead with an k20 swap as an winter project would appreciate any advice got an full engine looming ecu mounts ignition set ready just need to figure out hubs and drive shafts pictures will be posted soon as I make a start

That sucks dude! did you find out the cause of it to throw a rod?

That sucks dude! did you find out the cause of it to throw a rod?

I know mate! at the moment still looking into it happened as I was going into boost thinking maybe over boost. Left me a nice big hole in the block lol

• 3 weeks later...

The GT is now the Project Carbon ​demo car a lot of our ideas and products will be tested on her all the progress will be posted here for you guys to see. I am pleased to say we are now official traders on here and will have our goodies on offer!

First product EP82 Cooling panel that we have produced.

post-12458-0-66973700-1477486178.png

post-12458-0-96181100-1477486207.jpg

post-12458-0-04388700-1477486240.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...