Bad day at Blyton Park

Upgraded. Out of what....

Not out of anything...., don't pull my leg socksy

With the power you was running you must have thought about it

Just aftermarket Jubu gears for the c64 (or whatever) 6speed Toyota box I a lotus I think

Phil

Edited by Phil

sorry too hear you lost a 3rd gear.hearing you want out at this stage is what i think sometimes but some of us have gone too far too turn around !!!!

with regards too oem upgrades (mr2,lotus,etc etc ) its not going too last long... factor in the cost avg 500 a pop for a gearbox that you cant use in anger. there is opitions out there but not cheep ones that will last

4 events and some testing with 2 boxes chewed up both the same 3rd gear

11013632_678488968929576_348655055188410

sorry too hear you lost a 3rd gear.hearing you want out at this stage is what i think sometimes but some of us have gone too far too turn around !!!!

with regards too oem upgrades (mr2,lotus,etc etc ) its not going too last long... factor in the cost avg 500 a pop for a gearbox that you cant use in anger. there is opitions out there but not cheep ones that will last

4 events and some testing with 2 boxes chewed up both the same 3rd gear

11013632_678488968929576_348655055188410

Are you saying the Jubu aftermarket item isn't going to last ?

Don't wanna be shelling out 700quid on something that's going to break :(

Phil

Sorry to see man that sucks! We wanted to get behind you on track with focus rs haha. Nice talking to you mate. Pm me if interested but the clio williams from track day today may be for sale if interested? Awesome car with spares to i believe.

Bret.

Sorry to see man that sucks! We wanted to get behind you on track with focus rs haha. Nice talking to you mate. Pm me if interested but the clio williams from track day today may be for sale if interested? Awesome car with spares to i believe.

Bret.

It sucks!!! just started to dry out as well would have been fun lol, I've already got my next project sorted but cheers for offer :thumbsup:

Are you saying the Jubu aftermarket item isn't going to last ?

Don't wanna be shelling out 700quid on something that's going to break :(

Phil

phil for 700 quid 3rd and 4th gear input and output rated too 400nm tq sounds good but its for a c64 box let me know how you get on putting it in a c52

but for me 400nm (rated) is cutting it too close for me

Edited by glanzagee

phil for 700 quid 3rd and 4th gear input and output rated too 400nm tq sounds good but its for a c64 box let me know how you get on putting it in a c52

but for me 400nm (rated) is cutting it too close for me

Does the 6speed gear set not fit :(

Phil

fits in a 5 pot casing like turbo center """" casing"""" is same with/length phil gears are fat !!!!

you have to watch out what you buy some versions have narrow casing thus skinny gears in them

i still need to complete my ( diy tech ) book about which 1s are al fat and skinny ( codes )