Japfest 2016 Track

Hi all 1st of all I've never been jap fest but wanna come this year in the V I doubt I'll be on track unless I get everything done in time, is there any way of getting me a pit pass I ask this as we get them when racing F2 sidecar, also any info on how to book and get my car in would be great thanks in advance

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all 1st of all I've never been jap fest but wanna come this year in the V I doubt I'll be on track unless I get everything done in time, is there any way of getting me a pit pass I ask this as we get them when racing F2 sidecar, also any info on how to book and get my car in would be great thanks in advance

Do you mean a pitlane pass? I believe with track time booked we can park in an area near the pits. As regards to Silverstone, I've never been so can't comment.

But you'll still need an entrance ticket which is £18, and using the club password on their website will allow you to get a stand pass inclusive of that

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...