Hi would anyone be clued up on if the cusco bolt in cages pass MSA regulations in two minds about getting a cage welded in or going for the cusco bolt in it will be for full track use so I know getting a proper welded in one is better but just curious if I could have an answer I would appreciate it cheers!!

You'll need to check the regs, but from what i can remember previously dash dodger ones weren't.

Id just go for a weld in if its an out and out track car. What series are you looking to compete in?

It 'might' pass scrutineering, from what I've read.

If you're competing properly you'll want something a bit more adequate, but if it's just a track day car then a well fitted Cusco cage will be sufficient.

Mine went to Custom Cages and they did a great job.

You'll need to check the regs, but from what i can remember previously dash dodger ones weren't.

Id just go for a weld in if its an out and out track car. What series are you looking to compete in?

It 'might' pass scrutineering, from what I've read.

If you're competing properly you'll want something a bit more adequate, but if it's just a track day car then a well fitted Cusco cage will be sufficient.

Mine went to Custom Cages and they did a great job.

Was looking at the MSA rule book and it said nothing about bolt in cages so just was wondering. Will be doing time attacks and many track days along with that read also it has to be to FIA standards so the bolt in is out of the window. was getting my cage done from custom cages! glad to hear some good feed back!

You can do some classes of Time Attack without a cage. What class you planning on entering?

If it 100% needs to conform to FIA regs like you say surely you know a bolt in cage won't lol.

Be interesting to see your build.

Edited by RobSR

mZX1nFHh.jpg

As was mine, it's not FIA didn't see much point going that far. Club level motorsport doesn't require FIA, and that's the only place the car will be competitive.

looks sweet that saw this on there website without a doubt looks like proper quality work!

You can do some classes of Time Attack without a cage. What class you planning on entering?

If it 100% needs to conform to FIA regs like you say surely you know a bolt in cage won't lol.

Be interesting to see your build.

I have got my full build up on the ep82 section will be updating it soon im looking into the pro series time attack hence why it will require a lot of work

looks sweet that saw this on there website without a doubt looks like proper quality work!

I have got my full build up on the ep82 section will be updating it soon im looking into the pro series time attack hence why it will require a lot of work

Without being rude why even bother going in pro? Don't wanna sound like a dick but you will be getting f@*ked by everything.

Go in the pocket rocket class and you may do alright.

Edited by RobSR

This might help.

cheers mate appreciate it

Without being rude why even bother going in pro? Don't wanna sound like a dick but you will be getting f@*ked by everything.

Go in the pocket rocket class and you may do alright.

I know what your saying mate there's some big boys in the pro but up the moment im researching what would be best for my setup might not even go pro