LHD 6P2 GLANZA from France - 4E-FTE IS COMING!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went to the body shop to drop off my new 98 tail lights and indicators that I just received!

bVSOPOj.jpg

the boss let me have a look at her and told me the body was really rough under their lights xD they have done an amazing job to recover the tired little city car it used to be... She'll be staying one more week though... :(

snapped some pics of her progress!

xa9O4NW.jpg

9tWxxEJ.jpg

NO5NoJW.jpg

and the quarter that was smashed in, it's so smooth now... so stoked with the body work, deffo worth the money when it's done properly!

zFRDSmZ.jpg

To keep me busy while she's there I did the front fog light loom, everything will be wired to a OEM Starlet switch so it looks as OEM as possible :)

BcVFw4v.jpg

will update when I get her back :)

Edited by EP70-PT

I can't imagine how excited you are to get the fully painted car back xDSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So excited!!! It's been delayed two weeks already and I can't wait to give her her first wash and install the side skirts :D

It came a long way already! can't wait to put a 4efte in it.... :)

Edited by EP70-PT
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh right what made you take them off if you dont mind me asking

Didn't want to spend any more money making them work properly, well, they would have worked fine but I wanted to make them better and that'd be a lot of money ahah I'd rather get a 4e-fte 👍

• 3 weeks later...

Well Starlet friends, here goes a well due update!! Got the car back Friday to see if I spotted any unpleasant stuff during the weekend, the painter told me the bonnet will need redoing because the clear coat reacted, it will be going back tommorow (monday) to paint the wing mirrors that they forgot, install skirts, HKS backbox (for now just to look good with the glanza bumper) and other niggly stuff :)

enough talking, here's some pics of the 6P2 beast!!

8Mph7hN.jpg

aJWEIMJ.jpg

They gave it a hot bath ahahah met a mechanic that had a maaaaaaaad single turbo 1j'd Soarer!!!! He knows about Glanzas and was really impressed with my project ahah

8unvfwk.jpg

Took advantage of the weekend to stick my gold decals that I had since I bought the car and a well deserved "built not bought" sticker, really proud of this one!

hqURSAM.jpg

Also installed some clear indicators from a 98 Glanza, looks soooo much better!

x5VxZJz.jpg

7Nc5csk.jpg

2VmeJBO.jpg

8TCqd6V.jpg

And now you may be thinking I'm dumb for putting a Glanza V decal in the back right? Fear not! Got a deposit down on this beast, now she's just waiting for payday all wrapped up and on a pallet somewhere in Malta :D so excited!!!!!

g1QRDZv.jpg

More updates to come, hope you like it!

Edited by EP70-PT

Thanks everyone for the kind words :) got the car back today again and she looks miles better with the mirrors painted and the skirts on!!!

27y5r3q.jpg

Also doing a projector conversion on my headlights so I have an LHD pattern :) they look awrsome with these, why didn't toyota do this sooner... I'll throw some night shots tommorow on low beams, still need a diode to make the high beams work :)

15fsmx0.jpg

Nice updates man! loving the fresh paint! I have been wanting to projector conversion for awhile brought all the projector kit back in September but only just managed to get hold of a set of N/a crystal headlights to do it!

Pete

Nice updates man! loving the fresh paint! I have been wanting to projector conversion for awhile brought all the projector kit back in September but only just managed to get hold of a set of N/a crystal headlights to do it!

Pete

Thanks mate :D yeah you deffo need crystal lenses, the normal N/A ones have the pattern on the glass so it won't work... Cheers!

Thanks mate :D yeah you deffo need crystal lenses, the normal N/A ones have the pattern on the glass so it won't work... Cheers!

Yer, my kit has also got a little feature of when I'm parked up I can have the projector glow different colours which I can change from my phone :p