LHD 6P2 GLANZA from France - 4E-FTE IS COMING!

Ebay mate, mini 2.5" projectors, about the car, well it's doing great, my engine is drinking oil like mad, have to top up every end of week.. No leaks as it was all fixed, good thing I'm swapping it

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got some parts from Toyota for the "new" engine, gonna freshen it up and give it a good service before throwing it in, here's what I got:

6rkqyr.jpg

And here's what I've been waiting for for so long... All wrapped up, comes with driveshafts and motor mounts because... It has an OEM LSD box!!! wasn't on the mods list but hey, at least it's done :)

54tqo.jpg

And a little joke ahaha

e0lx7a.jpg

Edited by EP70-PT
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So the engine came in ages ago! Ahah

Gave it a little clean and service and now it's in the car all wired in and starting!

Got a japspeed catback installed + a jperformance decat and manifold combo on the way :)

Pics!

286zd4k.jpg

2em291e.jpg

1z9hmv.jpg

Edited by EP70-PT
  • 3 months later...

Just an update on this beast!

New engine did 10.000km already on my Starlet and it didn't miss a beat, so happy with it! the LSD is awesome too, just powers through twisty roads!

Went to Portugal and back, which totals 3200km and the trip was awesome, no overheating, just 98 and go! (A lot of it *cries in japanese*) Dyno'd it there at 144hp!

Next on the list is definitely suspension and chassis reinforcement, it really needs it... And needs better brakes as the ultimax 2 pads I have fade like hell, to the point that I had almost no brakes at all while going downhill in a one car road near my home town, not to mention the only thing that will stop you is the river in the bottom of the valley... need a rear disc conversion asap! (I'm also tired of my wheels ahahahah)

While there, she got a new butt :D

AW6mDEF.jpg

Lots more to come, wiill make it to japfest no doubt next time!

Thanks guys :) this project has been a dream come true so far, lots more to come :D

WOaaa des français ... dire que j'ai fait cette conversion il y a des années ... bon courage et jolie voiture au passage

Et oui!! Tu viens d'où?? Merci :D

• 3 weeks later...

Je suis de l'ile de la Réunion , et si tu veux de l'aide en France sur le 4efte/efe mon ami LEcid est dispo , fais une recherche sur le site et si tu veux son numéro envoie moi un message....moi c'est surtout la carto et lecid la mécanique pure ...

je suis en 5efe Haute compression vf35 ...

Edited by ramses
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks man! it's a handful, soon it'll have some new bits!!

little update and future plans:

Car runs like a dream, no problems at all, engine has near 0 oil consumption, no smoke at all, really happy with it!

Next on the cards is coilovers, for sure (BC Racing) and a panhard rod!

Then it's new wheels time as I'm sick of the speedlines, (KONIG HYPERGRAM) same specs :)

brake overhaul, can't decide if I keep the stock glanza brakes and just put in some shiny new competition rotors + pads... I'm really happy with how it brakes, problem is heat :/

then it's time for cosmetic changes, really want a set of carbon fiber wings, would also love a carbon reverse scoop, plate surround and a spoiler of sorts :)

Oh and custom fmic too, jam ecu and crank up the boost!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Credit were credit is due looking great. What size was the itb and did you get any Dyno graphs. 

I'm after converting my clocks to a glanza v set if you could help me it would be much appreciated. 

And the projector headlights I'm very interested in. Sorry about all the questions I'm very new to this car. 

Edited by Sam44