LHD 6P2 GLANZA from France - 4E-FTE IS COMING!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, looks great :)
What about your dashboard? Is that grey as well?

Dont know what the hell I am gonna do about that. Found a cool red to my cars interior, but that color do not look god with all the fucking grey in the rest of the car :/ Yours look nice and clean, and match the rest of the car :) Good work!

Pick a neutral clean colour, you'll get bored of the flashy stuff, like red... Blue goes well with the grey, just planning on cleaning the dash, clean it well and test colours first :)

I'm planning on doing something like this with a DIY AFR display that I'm making to replace my broken air vent (I broke the mounts inside so no vent is going in there now).

Did something in paint to explain my idea: already have the plate measured and cut

6LSj1It.png

My question is, to wire the AFR (I know it's a narrowband, not a big deal) can I pick the signal from the O2 sensor by splicing on the #10 wire to the ECU (OX pin) ?

seems crazy at the moment, but when I have an idea, I do it ahah

will show you when it's finished :) I want a clean no gauges everywhere look so this is an option, and also, because racecar! ahahah

I'm planning on doing something like this with a DIY AFR display that I'm making to replace my broken air vent (I broke the mounts inside so no vent is going in there now).

Did something in paint to explain my idea: already have the plate measured and cut

6LSj1It.png

My question is, to wire the AFR (I know it's a narrowband, not a big deal) can I pick the signal from the O2 sensor by splicing on the #10 wire to the ECU (OX pin) ?

seems crazy at the moment, but when I have an idea, I do it ahah

will show you when it's finished :) I want a clean no gauges everywhere look so this is an option, and also, because racecar! ahahah

yes can be done but a lot of work for show gauge why not fit same way but go real wideband ???

maybie easyer if you went digital buy this cheap gauge and use its parts ??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EPMAN-Racing-52mm-Smoked-LED-Digital-Analog-Air-Fuel-Ratio-AFR-Gauge-20-10-AFR-/121883765893?hash=item1c60d6ac85:g:SPkAAOSwvUlWsYOC&vxp=mtr

Edited by 5e colin

So, my plans for the car atm:

-Get all the glanza bits

-Make sure it's roadworthy

-Pass the "contrôle technique" aka MOT

-Drive 1300km to my country (Portugal) in august

-Get it painted professionally there (6P2) for a quarter of the price in France

-Drive back to France with a mint Glanza S rep (N/A but not for long) will need to know if I can turbo it legally here x)

Once I finish School next year and start earning more money, the fun begins :D

Edited by EP70-PT
  • 2 weeks later...

So, after a looooooooooooooooooooooooog battle against GLS with the great help of Jap91, I finally, yes FINALLY! Got my rear bumper and spoiler...

Jap91 sent the package to me on the 2nd of February just so you get an idea... Will tell the rest of the story on the feedback I'll write on him.

Thanks mate, a great seller on the forum, they should all be like him ;)

anyway, test fitted!!!

29fvy28.jpg

getting there! Still waiting on the front bits and looking for some skirts :D (already have the brake light, just didn't bother to fit it, have to drill the holes for the spoiler and then the hardest part is done :)

And the reg surround will be color matched better to the rest of the car when I go to Portugal to get it painted, I'm going to drive it 1500km arlequin style... stealthy!

Edited by EP70-PT

Drilled my bootlid for the spoiler, Nice and snug :)

20t1fde.jpg

And my new plates should arrive tommorow :D

24cfasi.jpg

Still waiting for shipping on my front end parts x)

OH! And still looking for complete skirts....

Edited by EP70-PT