What is my 4WD starlet worth?

Hey everyone, I have a P reg 4 wheel drive starlet in white, the most reliable car ever, never had any serious problems only wear and tear parts like cv joints and tyres etc. Does have a rather large dent in the drivers door where someone reserved into me. Mileage is something around 110k but drives like new anyone know what this would be worth if I sold her??

No stupid comments please, thanks everyone 😊🚗

Sorry should of probably said, it's a 3 door import and I think it's an EP90?? ... Oh and it's automatic! Very rare I'm told

auto is a lot more common than Manual in the 4wd starlets hard to come by a 3 door manual even in Japan these days and it should be ep95 if it's a 4wd I'm not to sure on price but a clean manual 95 goes for about 3k not sure what the auto would fetch Edited by Whitenoize

How would I find out if it's EP95? .. I would post a picture but I don't know how, I have been told by a lot of people that auto 4wd's are a lot rarer than manual ones I have tried looking online to find another one but can't find any other auto 4wd's anywhere! Anyone else have one?? 😊

Check your chassis number should start ep95.. Yeah an auto 4wd would be rare in the uk because they arnt as desirable and not much point in importing them just because it's rare don't mean it's worth a fortune..if you have a look on the Japanese auctions can find an auto 4wd easily,manual not so easy

If its 4wd then its either an EP85 or an EP95 no need to check the chassis number if you know its 4wd.

Auto is undesirable therefore could hinder the sale as most people would be looking for a manual to do a turbo conversion on.

I think if its completely standard and unmodified you'd be looking anywhere between £2000 to £2500 maybe nearer the £2500 as its 3 door.

Edited by StuDoc 72
  • 6 months later...