• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just for info I bought this car. Plan is to keep it standard engine and looks wiseand use it as my daily. I've changed a couple of little things (clear indicators, reflet rear lights, 98 spec seats) and got a few more things to do. It needs a new exhaust, rear strut brace, and lows!

Did you get those turrets included with the car Westie? Thats the key to getting it sitting at a reasonable height.

You might struggle to fit a rear brace with the standard rear strut top mounts.

Also get it lowered before getting an exhaust made up. Especially if you want it to route over the axle. There isnt much room.

Just for info I bought this car. Plan is to keep it standard engine and looks wiseand use it as my daily. I've changed a couple of little things (clear indicators, reflet rear lights, 98 spec seats) and got a few more things to do. It needs a new exhaust, rear strut brace, and lows!

No, no turrets. I don't want to start cutting and welding it. To be honest getting lower isn't a massive priority, it just feels high after my very low 91. I've just sold that so now I can go to Powerflow and get the exhaust sorted! I had a cusco rear brace in it and that fouled on the turrets in the 95, it should be relatively easy to find one that fits.