humainly getting rid of cats

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right guys so a few of my neighbours have cats and they shit all over my back garden and like to sit on my car,

my question is how can I stop them without an air rifle. I don't have space for a garage, and that wouldn't stop them shitting in the garden and stop my son standing in it.

Move house or put up with it man, people will always own the fuckers and hurting them isn't gonna help, there isn't much you can really do

Edited by MARC MOSS

Don't like cats at all.

Chase them every time u see them is about as Much as u can legally do

A fully grown man who chases cats is a great deterrent but your neighbours may be put off also lol

Phil

Motion detection camera's that have a connected spray of water when tripped. Mate at work installed them for night time invaders and they worked a treat. He video'd it and showed us - sure enough at night you can see them getting soaked and they remember and don't come back again.

Edited by dazstarlet

Put a water bowl out with a paracetamol in it. The cat won't die, but it will get a headache for a good few days.

The headache makes the cat run away, it will bugger off to another county.

EDIT: Scratch my last, it can kill them. Farmer advised me on that years ago! Whoops.

Just buy a crossbow.

Edited by Addymk2

Get a manly as fuck cat of your own, will claim the turf aa its own and others will soon fuck off lol

I have a black cat that my daughter decided to rescue, it was a little kitten stuck out in the cold frost for day's, so I said go on then we will give it a home for a couple of days lol 8 years later we still have it haha.

And your right get a cat it then keeps other cats out and they never shit in there own garden.

One little problem I have though she likes sitting on my car bonnet. Never the Mrs car bonnet.

Ive two cats, all cats are retards and shit everywhere, i brought 2 sonic cat repellers off ebay, little green solar powered boxes, keep the cats off the lawn. And the mrs, the only human i know who can hear the noise