humainly getting rid of cats

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how everyone hates them lol.

At my house a cat on the bonnet is the least of your worries, trees, stray cars, neighbours playing cricket, kids on an embankment that could easily throw rocks down at them, random horses, cows, geese and i even have chickens try and peck them some times.

So in the scale of things some muddy paw prints are nothig to worry about

precisely why i don't like cats...had a neighborhood cat (unsure which neighbor was the owner) and it would sleep on my car and shit all over my yard..tried chasing it off a few times...but he kept coming back. honestly dont mind the shitting and the sleeping on the car...but the little twink used to sharpen its claws in my bumper..now thats where i draw the line...i had no choice but to bust the air rifle out...

sorry animal lovers!

They jump off my fence onto the roof of our cars I've polished out most of the scratches but still. I wouldn't mind picking up the shit if it was my cat or dog but it's literally a mine field of other cats shit. I'll end up scooping it up and dividing it between my neighbours and giving it back

Edited by aleximport25

Speak the neighbors dude it's not on if your garden is full of shit especially if you have kids or anything that would be playing in the garden if all else fails get pictures and complain to the council they will have to do something about it even more so if they are causing damage to your property scratching cars etc you shouldn't have to put up with it

Edited by Whitenoize

It's a problem you are never going to solve. Lots of people have cats as loving family pets (me included) and if some people are seriously doing some of the things that they have mentioned in this thread - you want to get a grip. We rescued our cat as a 6 week old kitten after some lowlife left him abandoned outside to starve to death in the middle of the freezing winter and we wouldn't change him for the world. He's our family pet which we have been through so much with and my son adores him. People should remember that these are people's family pets.

And for the record, by cat only goes in our back garden and even comes inside for a shit!

Best bet is get a dog, cant blame a dog for what it does if a cat enters your house! Cats should be kept on leads and taken outside not left to roam around just because its easy for the owners.

Hoe can you say your cat only shits in your garden? If its allowed to roam you have no idea where it suits. Thats what gets to me about cat owners

It's a problem you are never going to solve. Lots of people have cats as loving family pets (me included) and if some people are seriously doing some of the things that they have mentioned in this thread - you want to get a grip. We rescued our cat as a 6 week old kitten after some lowlife left him abandoned outside to starve to death in the middle of the freezing winter and we wouldn't change him for the world. He's our family pet which we have been through so much with and my son adores him. People should remember that these are people's family pets.

And for the record, by cat only goes in our back garden and even comes inside for a shit!

that's all well and good but it doesn't mean they should have free reign to shit all over this fellas garden and scratch up his car family pet or not lol

Shit are they family pets.........I didn't realise.

In that case its fine, let them shite everywhere and scratch people's property if only I had known.

Lol fuck that shoot the rodents.

I'm sure if I went about shiting in my neighbours gardens there would be consequences.

If a dog shites anywhere its a £50 fine.

But no you cant punish a cat that someone's pet lol.

Edited by StuDoc 72