Soon to be Glanza V owner, Aberdeen

Put a deposit down on a Glanza (the reason why I am sitting in on Saturday night to write this!) which is currently not far from my home town of Paisley.

It's fresh import in East Kilbride, here's some pictures from the ad:

toyota-starlet-75e16s-S2176196-2_zpsvond

toyota-starlet-75e16s-S2176196-1_zps8xnr

photo%201%203_zpsmfkg64pb.jpg

Seems to be completely standard from what I can see other then Tein springs being fitted by the import company

I had a lovely DC2 98 spec integra before this which was unfortunately written off, still feel terrible about it :( I bought a 116i with the insurance money and I instantly regretted it! Thought I'd go for something sensible but it's just not for me at all so it has to go! Still for sale if anyone is interested.

Can't wait to pick up the Glanza in a couple of weeks!

Cheers boys! Yeah I kept trying to find something wrong with it but I couldn't so thought why not go for it.

The garage is giving it a full service; belts, tensioners, engine oil and filter, air filter, fuel filter, spark plugs and new water pump all included for the asking price.

They've also offered to fit HKS exhaust, air filter and actuator for £600 but I just can't afford that right now unfortunately!

Cheers boys! Yeah I kept trying to find something wrong with it but I couldn't so thought why not go for it.

The garage is giving it a full service; belts, tensioners, engine oil and filter, air filter, fuel filter, spark plugs and new water pump all included for the asking price.

They've also offered to fit HKS exhaust, air filter and actuator for £600 but I just can't afford that right now unfortunately!

nice motor, HKS new or second hand, springs new.

New parts I'm guessing, got them to put on the air filter and actuator for £120 so not too bad, can get an exhaust when I can afford it later plus dont mind fitting that myself. Wouldn't be as confident with changing the actuator

If they are new parts then cool that's a good deal but if they are second hand they might of been on the car in the first place and the garage got hold of standard exhaust to put on and springs, I would ask are they all new parts they are offering to fit. You still got it at a good price though for a trader:)

Edited by mart1

I never even thought of that.

They've been brilliant to deal with so far, answered all my questions and gave me plenty of options and a bit of leighway while I sell my own car. Will obviously be waiting till I get the car for a couple of weeks but so far I'd highly recommend them to anyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Had an update from the garage and it should be ready for pick up on Saturday, can't wait!

Also bought an exhaust off of Garmstrong off here which will be here this week too, good guy to buy from :)

Looking into buying a boost gauge to fit as well, any recommendations or is it pretty much you get what you pay for?

Edited by jamiemce

looks tidy but like mine it has a starlet sticker on the bootlid ? mine is only a rep but its a proper Glanza complete boot hmm

What do you mean? Do you think it's been converted?

Good news! You can get a mechanical boost or an electrical one. I've got prosport electrical ones to fit but m using a meh animal one just now.

John

Cool cheers bud, think I'll go for a mechanical one at some point in the future

I'm a bit confused what you're meaning mate? This one has Glanza V on the left (can't see it on that picture there) and starlet on the right, I think that's normal is it not?

Also the garage received the wrong dials to convert to MPH so it's delayed till next weekend :( itching to get this

Edited by jamiemce

I'm a bit confused what you're meaning mate? This one has Glanza V on the left (can't see it on that picture there) and starlet on the right, I think that's normal is it not?

Also the garage received the wrong dials to convert to MPH so it's delayed till next weekend :( itching to get this

yes yours is normal lol:-)

I just put dots on my dials, grab it off them stuff the dials.

100_1120.jpg