Garry Smith/silverep82gt/garrygt BAD Feedback

I recently bought some rota grids off Garry Smith he's done nothing but mess me about.

I payed for the wheels via PayPal and didn't receive them. He says he sent them so I then asked for tracking number and proof of delivery he couldn't provide any.

He just made excuse after excuse. I then put a post on the Facebook page Toyota starlet buy me sell me to see if anyone else had any trouble with him.

Well to my surprise he ripped off about 9 other guys.

STAY CLEAR!

Well surprise surprise same guy that tried to make out I ripped him off over an ecu just shows who the scammer is when he's got about 10 people saying his ripped them off and the only negative feedback I've ever had was from him.. hope you manage to get your money back mate get a claim in in PayPal

Edited by Whitenoize

I was lucky to get my parts then was only an ICV i paid on the 5/12/15 it turned up 21/12/15 afrer telling him i had put in a claim with paypal. i was being told ballshit about it being sent with his couir company and it being in the local hub down my end which was all lies. Was sent by royal mail next day only reason i can think it was sent was because it was his wifes paypal not his.

He's telling me the same mate. He's saying he sent it with Menzies parcels via his company account total bullshit. He can't provide a tracking number or a delevery conformation I sent the money to his PayPal account so I'm guessing I won't get anything! I've not put a claim in hopefully I'll get a refund. Also thanks for banning him he's needs to be stopped.

• 3 weeks later...

Fucking wankers, why is there so many scammers on the starlet scene? I've never seen anything like it :( wankers.

Because people can afford to buy them when they are in the age group of 18-21 when you still think you are invincible then realise they cant afford to run them so break them and try to bump a few people in the process.

Think they can hide behind an internet profile and get away with it.

• 2 months later...

​Bought a rear strut off someone on here a couple of weeks ago called Garry smith, he's started ignoring my messages asking for the tracking information he promised me. He's under the name Trackgt. Just read this thread, really worried I've been ripped off now, its a shame because this will be the first time in many years of starlet ownership. Mostly everyone I've dealt with have been very genuine.

Edited by blob212