well folks here it is, 98 uk starlet/Glanza rep=Glanzlet :p 82,000ml, full dealer service history, full Glanza body-kit, lowered, spacers, nice rims, Glanza exhaust system, Cobra bucket seats, Talking alarm :D been looking a starlet for a few years and have had to put up a few shity vauxhalls in the meantime, so when the mate wanted to trade i offered him my newly bought 2001 astra sxi, deal done and we are both as happy as pigs in shit. plan for the Glanzet is to use it for work and this years shows while my GT4 is being re-built after popping a piston or rings or both :p going to do a few track days at kirkiston this year as its on my doorstep and also some drag days just for the sheer crack of it. it needs 2 good headlights as both have broken brackets, ive a diffrent bumper to go on but it needs some plastic welding and painted and that will be looks done, well the rear could do with being 10mm lower i think. temporary_zpsmmstgu3r.jpg temporary_zpssh43gjwe.jpgtemporary_zpsjbrjowrk.jpgtemporary_zpsrosofpqj.jpgtemporary_zpsbtzg3rrq.jpg brakes where fucked so some new discs and pads fitted last saterday in the snow temporary_zpsv8bwckhe.jpgtemporary_zpsyinhs77t.jpgtemporary_zpslzcaq2te.jpg the GT-FOUR aka THE CUNT temporary_zpsfssxumsu.jpgtemporary_zpsjkypfott.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Love the car pity about glentoran

The boy i got it from took the Glentoran stadium shot, in the heart of my beloved East Belfast :)

Personally I think fruitball is shite, no engine=no interest :)

That place looks lovely mate!

Its a lovely part of the country and the b roads are epic :)

few things done today, fitted my trd steering wheel and my sony media centre head-unit with my olde skool joystick remote that ive had since 1998 8) also fitted my single din cubby hole, its out of my gt4 as is the wheel temporary_zps3ct6t2s3.jpgtemporary_zpsjz21xmuf.jpgtemporary_zps4qodkosk.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well photbucket is being a dick and won't let me edit a few upside down pics :(

Got the horn working today, was looking for the wrong colour wire lol there is a single yellow and spotted wire into a black plug, this is on the same loom as the airbag plug. Wired it up and now works BUT as I don't have the correct boss I will have to wire it to a push switch beside the fog switch. Turn the wheel past 1.5 turns and the wire catches the boss and will break, going to give it some slack see if that works too. Also discovered I have a 96 ignition surround so need a perfect Nick 98 one.

Also I need both headlights with all adjusting bits, driver side indie unit, both side bottom clips for Indies, bumper clips for slam panel, upright brace the bonnet catch is on and possibly a good slam panel or a good chunk I can weld in. May need a bonnet too

It has had a slight front knock I'm told, sub 10mph. Boy crashed into back of a mate not paying attention :(

Let me know if you ever figure out a good solution for wiring the horn up to the aftermarket wheel bud! I'm still in the situation of having no horn haha!

i have a plan in my head bud 8)

Didn't know you've got a ST185 mate :thumbsup:

What kind of mods and power is it running?

I've got a ST205 :)

seen yours on ccuk, I'm on there too. Check it out in the gen 5 section ;) its fairly nodded and more to come, its feeling poorly now so forged build is next :)

hp, I'm looking for 350 and a safe everyday 300.

had it just over a year and had a 182 for 4 years before and a few Toyota D4D avensis too :)

Yeah mate, the 4's are amazing cars. Mines running about 520 odd brake. Love driving it. Gives mega ££'s cars run for their money :D

that must go round the cone well 8) 5sgte is my wet dream, and a huge fast spool turbo. i need 15 grand, a trailer, and td developments for about a month lol