Starlet n/a '98 (from Sweden) // Update!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

get a rep :) plenty on fb groups

I will check this up, thanks! :)

But there is so few people who want to send so big things to sweden. There is no things at all in sweden in tuning parts to get whatsoever. Really boring.

Awesome!

Thanks mate! :)

When you really want something, you can get it at a price of course ahaha but who cares right?

Haha ofc. But I'm don't have any job or so. Studying and I'm going to move to Spain in a few yeras, so I'm trying to save some money to that too.

I have had my thought about the Jr3 wheels. I don't want to spend so much money on the car, so I have found thees wheels.
16x7 et38. I'm gonna keep them in blue for a while, and have some blue details on the cars outside.

Might need 5-10mm spacers to get them out a bit.

I don't really know what size of tyres I need to have. 195/45 ?

I think these wheels will sit nice. And if the blue color dont match the car, I'll paint them whit and test.

Not sure yet if I-m gonna have my extra light bar left on the car with the wheels ?

fashion-light-blue.jpg

• 1 month later...

Wheels ordered, and tyres.
Wheels are: 16x7 ET35
Tires: 195/45

Think they will fit nice. Looking for a street rally look.

Gonna paint my rear brace bar light blue. The calippers same blue. searching for a front brace bar and that also gonna be light blue. Maybe my mirrors gonna be blue too. And the inside of the hood gonna be matte black.

Does anyone know if a front bracebar from a Golf Mk2 fits? Or how much you need to mod it to fit?

Updates is comming :D

ocean-wheels-fashion-white-2-black-logo-

• 2 weeks later...

This is how the car stands today. Kind of like the winter mode but with summer tires on 13" steel. The summer is comming and then I gonna take some nice photos :)

Got my 16" tyrs home today. Missing the wheels, but they are on they way.

Pics of the car:

dscn5788.JPG

dscn5789.JPG

dscn5793.JPG

dscn5787.JPG

Wheels are home!

Hopefully I get the tires mounted today or tomorrow, and mount them on car this weekend.
But before they get on the car, I want to pain my brake calipers and need to clean my coilovers. But next time I post here, some pictures will be on the car with wheels on :)

img-6880.JPG

img-6879.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

Things didn't go as well as I imagined this weekend.
Got a few wheel problem but most of all it started to snow, and it snowed pretty much, around 8 inches. But I got a few things done anyway.
Painted my mirrors white from black. And painted my rear brakes blue. Front brakes gets painted later, It got way to cold outside, but I will take them when I put the wheels on the car later.

I am happy for now the way it looks, and Im excited how it will look with the wheels.

Before
img-6899.JPG

Before

img-6945.JPG

After

img-6956.JPG

img-6958.JPG

img-6959.JPG

Really need to fix my door this summer
img-6962.JPG

Over and out for now :)

• 2 weeks later...

1.jpg

Beside that the door is messy I start to like how the car looks.
Car parts in Sweden to this model are very expensive, or hard to get.
I'm gonna fix it, but it takes some time :/

get it fixed mate, she looks awesome!

I'ts not a thing you just get fixed here, haha. But I will, some day.

In the scrap yard online, there are maybe two doors in the whole country, and they are expensive too, so, but thanks anyway