25%+2% OFF customer appreciation sale..ONE WEEK ONLY!!

hey guys,

we've just hit 10K fans on our Facebook page. we could not have gotten to where we are without the continued support of our fans & customers. so in appreciation of this milestone and your support...we have decided to have a 25% OFF flash sale starting 7th-14st March...ONE WEEK ONLY !!

wait.. that's not all...if you are a paid UKSO club member..then you are entitled to an additional 2%...so a total of 27% OFF for all paid club members.

Discounts are applicable ONLY to manifold+downpipe+screamer combos. sale starts on monday...so if you have not paid for club membership...then you have some time to sort that out and take advantage of the additional 2% discount.

*****lead times for kits will be 4-6 weeks roughly, in some cases a little longer...please DO NOT order if you are in a rush. we require some time to fulfill orders as our workshop is currently very busy****

if you require quotes...just PM me and i will get back to you as soon as i am can.

hope everyone will take advantage of this offer... :)

sacha

Just want to thank everyone who managed to get their orders in on time. the response was great. hope the discount helped you guys out. once again...we thank our customers/friends for your continued support. also would like to extend a big thank you to the ukso staff.

sacha