Ian's EP71 Turbo S X2. One for show and one for go!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have just had a nosey and yeah it all looks a bit rough that one although you cannot be too choosy with these cars.

I know man, there can't be many advance models kicking about. She would have my nuts in a sling if I bought that as well though lol

Welcome to the club, if you ever feel like selling the standard airbox and dashtray id be very interested in them. Looks clean didn't seem like it needed a respray

Thanks mate, yeah she is very clean.

But I'm fussy and being the age it is there's bumper scuffs and flat bits of paint, various stone chips etc.

Will be factory mint just shortly though.

Thanks mate, yeah she is very clean.

But I'm fussy and being the age it is there's bumper scuffs and flat bits of paint, various stone chips etc.

Will be factory mint just shortly though.

It surely will, looking forward to the end result. I've BC coilovers in mine too there a great bit of kit

Some progress today.

Spray shop is mobbed at the moment, and one of their guys who was due to start mine today was off.

So not needing much of an excuse to take a few hours off from house painting, I fired round and started stripping her.

46488B5F-7E4D-4C6B-BC51-2BA2F45EBCFB_zps

21D80591-BF90-44F6-AC3B-93E041B765C9_zps

7340D923-D5DB-49A3-B831-65C227F8C673_zps

90CE3FAB-D33D-4AF0-86B2-BA8520C24089_zps

It's honestly stupidly clean, I'm confident once sprayed it will be one of the best around 😎