Recently got myself a 8L5 5 door Starlet. Nice car to run about in and love the way they look. Got it completely std.

So got myself a set of lowering springs and MR2 15" alloys.

Also front strutbrace already fitted.

Need to get pics up on here, what app do you'll guys use to view the club on your phones?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glanza skirts fit grand but you'll have to trim them as the raised bit of the skirt by the rear wheel runs onto the back doors on the 5door preventing them from opening. If you cut them along the door line and stick them on separately it'll work fine and look really well.

Picked up a few things today from Russ (don't know his user name here :blush: ) and cant find the post from which I messaged him. Great guy though :) .

Got a complete tail gate, side skirts from a 3 door and test fitted - can guarantee that they fit the 5door as Dale SR has said :thumbsup:. Also got Glanza front discs and calipers which will be grit blasted and painted black to be scuttle.

Its Russ 78 :)

Edited by jeffrosie

Theres a mobile version button at the bottom of the home page if you havnt seen it bud :)

I use tinypic.com to upload my pics!! Hks panel filters are pretty good and the car looks great!

Is it worth using Glanza front and rear struts with n/a lowering springs?

Also got Glanza side view mirrors going on in the next few days

In Black. So will be painting the window frames and B pillar black to match.

It says mobile version i think its on the bottom left hand corner once you click it, it makes the page easier for mobile use :)

From what i hear glanza shocks are a bit stiffer than n.a shocks :)

Correct. You can keep the same calipers but need the glanza carriers to sit them on the larger glanza discs. Not a hard job if you've got the tools, took me and a mate a couple of hours when i did mine.

What you see on the hubs guys are Glanza calipers, carriers and discs. Just changed them all.

Fitted the struts with 40mm lower springs. Hope ride won't be bumpy - lol

Will be fitting the pads and bleeding tomorrow - get only about an hour to hour and half after I get home from work.

Also looking for a pair of Glanza front struts - only because I want the top mounts with 4 stud fitting to the body.

Is there and difference in the Glanza struts to normal EP91 struts? Harder damping or gas rather than oil??