• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I still have a full set of original matts but use them all the time and only use my optional Glanza matts on nice days. Pleased you're keeping the interior and everything just as it is :) I know I've changed mine by yours is different and deserves to be 100% original as I'm sure you're planning on

The bits that are wrong are an easy fix :) - obv the starlet sticker on the boot lid is missing and the SR decal not entirely straight too but morgeys mate does great reps. Yeh good decision to keep it all original, this is much better than that 11k white one. Think you're right about the matts mate and they're much harder wearing than my 'fancy set' lol actually don't like having them in the car really.

Edited by Pikey009

Yeh was going to say, you'd easily be able to tell and as that was one of the main selling points everything would need to check out. Which ones are the Duffy matts? To be honest before my car I'd never seen the fogs on another SR and only seen one since as I've been looking- they seem pretty rare along with the sun roof, splitter and air con.

Edited by Pikey009

Looks really nice mate. I had a black SR fews years ago as my first starlet with all the goodies on it in original condition.

Sold it to a lad a few miles from me and apparently hes still got it but has crashed it and now put a purple 96 spec kit on it???? RUINED

Bloody loved that car!

There will be non left soon as most people can't seem to leave the SR look alone. I quite like the grey matts in mine :) The cars in general aren't the comfiest lol but that's not what they're about really is it

Edited by Pikey009

Agreed Dale, as it was the main selling point of the car I'm sure you looked into it and you can tell with prev MOT's as mentioned already. Plus you can just tell with the condition of a car- mine has 63k on it and I'm proper anal with cleaning it but it's still not as fresh as yours inside mate.

You can cheat mileage every year on newer cars by having them re programmed but you'll only really save a couple of 1000 miles and at £75 a go it's not cheap. I put Clio 200 clocks in my 197 and the guy wanted the last MOT cert or he wouldn't put the mileage on the new clocks.

Ive got to say that for a 120k car that black one was amazing and I'd have had that if I was in the market for one. I think you got yours for a bargain as its a 2k plus car all day long mate

• Dale SR changed the title to Please delete