• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
17 hours ago, Dale SR said:

I feel like she looks like a proper SR now, I'm not sure for definite what one is the Glanza one and what is the uk one, hopefully somebody can clarify?

I'd say the hard plastic is the UK version because we have one in the Yaris and it's got the same feel to the material 

11 minutes ago, Dale SR said:

Cheers, Hopefully you will find one soon.

I think your right Burty, I had a look on the optional extra page on here and it shows the glanza one having the circular design. I didn't know the uk ones existed untill I found mine in the back of a 5 door uk S model that was in a scrap yard and just knew it was a hidden optional extra, im sure I've since seen them listed as options in a uk Brouchure. There definitely super rare.

imagine how many just got scrapped with them in mate

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Dale SR said:

I have purchased another new starlet today! Super exited as she's very rare! I will let you all know what I've bought soon! 

Please tell me it's that red ep82 rag top

42 minutes ago, Dale SR said:

It is indeed, very good guess Burty!  I am the very proud owner of a canvas top starlet! She will be on her way to Scotland very soon! I'm absolutely buzzing about her, This will be my first proper project car that needs quite alot work doing.

Great purchase mate I did see this myself it needs a good scrub first what's the plans to keep original 

4 minutes ago, Dale SR said:

Cheers Burty, she may end up being a money pit we will see, I need to try and save her, I will keep her as original as possible, shes not been on the road since 2001. 

Well worth saving not gonna be cheap (I can vouch first hand 😆) I've never seen one on the road and probably never will 

Edited by burty
  • Dale SR changed the title to Please delete