Always a funny watch lol, it does bring to mind the whole "real wheels are too expensive shit mind" I mean people only buy this crap because they think it's an affordable way to have nice looking wheels...

There are two types of People who can get the genuine stuff though that sell it that's the problem... One is the big "I can get genuine shit from Japan so I'm gonna slam dat JDM tax all over it kind" then bump the shit out of their threads until they discount them and they still don't sell ..I hate that!

And two, others that sell them at reasonable cost so that people can benefit from nice things without all that JDM bullshit.

For instance, I got these weds sa90 17x7.5 delivered to my mate the other day for £357.00 delivered

77A3C74A-3844-4462-9118-40A7208B6BD8_zps

I could go on ..

I can see the point of fake wheels like japan racing or whatever on drift cars and that where there is a high chance youre gonna burst one on a curb doin a big skid. It would be baws to bend a works or ssr or something decent everytime you go out.

Theyre basically throwaway wheels.

And Marc i agree, most of the people selling the JDM wheels are just rapists, no wonder so many people buy rotas.

Marc that's crazy price for genuine wheels! I think you should expand the moss enterprise to buy and sell genuine wheels :)

Up to my latest car I've only had fake wheels but I could generally never find genuine wheels for the same price as or near to reps! Your friend paying £350 for these makes me sick as I paid £260-270 delivered for rotas 😷 lol

James

Edited by jimmymac101
  • 3 weeks later...

I've replica ssr shark stars on mine :) I think they are better looking than the original as they don't have the nuts on the lip :)

scene tax is a fucking joke, the Celica folk are wild for it :( I bought a tubular Rolla inlet Mani complete with ghe Rolla throttle body for 30£

I've replica ssr shark stars on mine :) I think they are better looking than the original as they don't have the nuts on the lip :)

scene tax is a fucking joke, the Celica folk are wild for it :( I bought a tubular Rolla inlet Mani complete with ghe Rolla throttle body for 30£

You have hd rsb's then Edited by MARC MOSS

I always like to get some much money back as possible to help with the replacement purchase so hands held up for that Lol

Though ive never sold a set of wheels for much at all :sad:

Phil

No nuts because they aint split rims. however at least they havent put the nuts on to make them look like split rims.

As for scene tax if your patient you can get good real wheel for cheaps.

No nuts because they aint split rims. however at least they havent put the nuts on to make them look like split rims.

As for scene tax if your patient you can get good real wheel for cheaps.

Bang on