Japfest Rock,Sunday 26th June 2016 - Rockingham (previously Japfest 2) Ticket Booking Instructions

Evening Everyone,

JAPFEST ROCK - 26th June 2016 - Rockingham

We need a minimum of five cars to ensure we have a stand so booking details are as follows:

Japfest Rock is a celebration of performance Japanese motors and not only are there plenty of club cars, track demos and live stunts to see at the show, there is so much more to experience first hand including riding shotgun with the pro’s in rally, drift and track weapons.

The details for booking a place on the stand at Japfest Rock (aka previously Japfest 2) are as follows:

BOOKING SYSTEM FOR CLUBS
They have changed the way club bookings work this year, meaning that individual club members can book their own tickets and vehicle passes for your stand.

Please follow the following instructions below:

1. Go to https://kelseypublishing.flameconcepts.systems/vBMB2na6xEyVP4arA6NZ3BUb2tPBT3ed to book your tickets and car pass.
2. Select UK Starlet Owners from the drop down menu
3. Enter the Club's Personal Password - 715.173
4.Choose your tickets
5. Ensure you add a car pass to your order as this can not be rectified later.
5.Proceed to select required tickets and place order
Once booked, you will receive a confirmation email as proof of payment.

DEADLINE: Friday 20th May 2016.This is japfest's deadline not ours.

Once you have paid please comment below and I will start a list below of all those attending the stand:

Any questions or querys please send me a pm or post below and I will answer as soon as I can.

Sammie xx

Booked:

1. Socks
2. Guy Wilko (fb)

3. Peaches_Screeches

4. grantb93

​5. CTopZ

6.aleximport25

​7.Flaura

8. hutchy1990

9. Walker96

10. Mattglanza

11. aarzlp

12. NewbieLewby

​13. *starlet_babe*

Edited by *Starlet_Babe*
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will buy my tickets though here and order a stand pass as they are a little cheaper.

I will just park at track time as I don't have the Starlet anymore but have some track time booked in the Corolla.

So if anyone needs a stand pass after the deadline I will have a spare one, if not you will have a bit more space.

I will buy my tickets though here and order a stand pass as they are a little cheaper.

I will just park at track time as I don't have the Starlet anymore but have some track time booked in the Corolla.

So if anyone needs a stand pass after the deadline I will have a spare one, if not you will have a bit more space.

You are more than welcome to park the corolla with us...:)...x it may even have a friend ;)

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Just booking my tickets for the stand, Im not going to be camping so will I just need the "club show entry" for the Sunday? Thanks

Yes hun and ensure that you select 1 car pass or else you won't actually get on the stand as a few found out for Japfest....it can't be recified after that I know of :)

i will be coming and possibly flaura sr if shes not working :-)

ill get tickets booked tonight

Fab, Let me know when they are done and I will update above post :)