Damping settings on coilovers/tips

What way are people settings up there damping settings on coilovers? Should it be harder on front or rear.

I had mine at softest all round,

I use may car as daily, (fast daily) lol

I found the back of my car stepping out at high speeds coming out of corners, I'v a kazz lsd so I'm keeping the power on to straighten the car, only other suspension mod is a rear panard rod,

I plan to invest in suspension parts next what is recommended most for road but some track days, rear anti roll bar and anti lift kit I was thinking first, I have good tyres

Ive got my meisters set at 16 clicks all round. Handles well. Not too bouncy either.

Id suggest new ball joints and track rod ends, depending how old they are.

A rarb is a great mod for a starlet, i had an adjustable whiteline one on the stiffest setting on my old GT. It corroded quite bad really quick so id pay the few quid more and get an ultra racing one.

Poly bush as much stuff as you can, it really does take the 'floaty' feeling away when cornering.

Ive just bought an ultra racing 4 point under brace, hopefully feel a bit of a difference after fitting that.

ya each to there own i pressures and sizes

when there low like that my car handles like a sponge 185/60/14 i am getting optimum grip when the tyres are warm and in the dry i can really chuck the bitch in a corner that way

experiment with pressure till you feel somthing that works your driving style as something for me wont work urs