Tuner Recommendations

Hows the form?

Looking for advice because I'm planning on sending my gt over to the UK to get finished off,it needs a standalone ecu fitted and mapped,wepr race spec inlet fitted and piped up,bigger injectors sourced and fitted and theres probably some other stupid jobs that need doing too.

Who would people recommend?

Any help would be appreciated.

Chris is back in good health now, but he is taking things abit slower than previous years.

Another fella you should try is Chris's friend Gavin Magee @gsportcars up in Belfast.

Real good setup and not too hard paid either.

Phil

I've just heard so many horror stories I'd like to give the car to someone who has experience with Starlets which is why I was hoping for Chris to be up for it!I'll get in touch with that gsport crowd though!

I've just heard so many horror stories I'd like to give the car to someone who has experience with Starlets which is why I was hoping for Chris to be up for it!I'll get in touch with that gsport crowd though!

im.in the same boat as you I'm particularly paranoid about giving the car to just anyone to map that's why I was hoping to get Chris on board but haven't heard him.

Have been onto 4 different tuners here in Ireland and all said they wouldn't touch emanage.

sell the emu and use the money it would cost you to travel to the uk for an upgrade ask your local tuner what he's happy working with and pick what suits your needs definitely a bit far fetched to travel so far to have an emu mapped

sell the emu and use the money it would cost you to travel to the uk for an upgrade ask your local tuner what he's happy working with and pick what suits your needs definitely a bit far fetched to travel so far to have an emu mapped

The first poster said he was going to travel to the uk not me mate 😂