Rubbing front tyres ep82

Spec first I'm running bc coilovers nearly wound down all the way, 195 45 15 toyos on 15" buddyclub alloys 6.5j there is still about 3/4 between tyre and arch and dampening is set to about 24 clicks. When I was going round the ring and cornering to hard would make the tyres rub the arch ? Should I change spring preload ? And don't say raise it up lol I see a lot lower cars cornering without rubbing so must be a solution

Would that be compressing the spring more or less ?

more as it will tighten up so drop less when compressed bit of art work as it wont be set first time doing it

doo it first on drivers side to where it stops rubbing then do passo side to level the car again ....... will need to be aligned again

more as it will tighten up so drop less when compressed bit of art work as it wont be set first time doing it

doo it first on drivers side to where it stops rubbing then do passo side to level the car again ....... will need to be aligned again

Will give it a try cheers, I know raising it would be be easier but I like low stance.

• 2 weeks later...