Hi mate been meaning to read through this for a while, cars looking great. Looks like you're making more progress on track now- I imagine it's a little quicker than the SR! 191 is fantastic especially with what you've done so far

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi mate been meaning to read through this for a while, cars looking great. Looks like you're making more progress on track now- I imagine it's a little quicker than the SR! 191 is fantastic especially with what you've done so far

Cheers mate! And yeah was great on track will be a lot more after Nurburgring! And yeah a lot quicker! Hopefully get another SR as a daily! I was shocked to here 191 bhp over moon with it!

How hard are the jam manifolds to come by? I think with piggyback and map you'd easily see over 200 but if it's running nice then I guess there not much point!

I keep looking at glanzas but have got no chance of getting one anytime soon. If i do though it'll get SR repped- much easier than bolting a turbo on or doing a full conversion plus I should make some money back.

How hard are the jam manifolds to come by? I think with piggyback and map you'd easily see over 200 but if it's running nice then I guess there not much point!

I keep looking at glanzas but have got no chance of getting one anytime soon. If i do though it'll get SR repped- much easier than bolting a turbo on or doing a full conversion plus I should make some money back.

Apparently they are rare! And I like my Jam ecu too much haha plus fuelling is spot on so really is no point in changing :)

I've always been sceptical about those sorts of ecus but you can't argue with the results at all

Can't fault it! probably the best mod I did too the car was that ecu!

• 1 month later...

Update time: 1st of all was a much needed bucket seat after cadwell park, the 98 spec seats was definitely not up too it. Had to twist the seat belt so I actually could stay in the seat, so my mate did a pretty good deal on his bucket seat that came with his starlet, next is the optional extra rear brace does need repainting but will do that at some point in the near future! Also my rocker seal was leaking slightly so got to replaced with a genuine Toyota one also give it so paint looks loads better now! Finally changed the disc and pads! Gone with the MTEC grooved disc with EBC yellow stuff pads, only need to do a brake Fluid changed and oil before my trip to the Nurburgring! Updates will be slow until after then. Plan is now I'm happy with the power is to go mental one handling, also an lsd!! Also bought a 2nd ct9 too get reconditioned at midlands turbo as a birthday present. Cheers!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Last pic is from JDM Combe was a very good show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Was you with a white corsa vxr and civic today? If so saw you, car looks miles better in person! 👍🏼

Yeah bud was off too Scarborough cruise :) cheers mate 👍

Edited by Walker96

Ha it was ace seeing another v on the road, gutted that i wasnt in mine 😒 Dont know if you saw me i was in a black fiesta st500.

Happens all the time see a nice starlet when your in a different car 😂

• 1 month later...

So not much to update really, other than doing like 3 oil changes lol. Just got back from been at the Nurburgring, what an awesome experience! The car drove faultless all week! Even when hammering it on the Nurburgring, I would not recommend going out in the wet as it's very slippy and horrible not worth the risk and wasting 25 on! Anyway you can find my videos in the 'video section' on here :) here's some pics anyway enjoy!

d9febff99b6884de1fb12661c004efc2.jpg

d00ab6323fc841c8d143055bb5a49417.jpg

f60900ecf86f513e66eab78a4596d2c3.jpg

58235c75685d1687f88c963da9b0746f.jpg

78c8787b60a3adcbca16ee41c920e7fe.jpg

The amazing view from the villa!

6ccd79c9f60adda2e470769f78718e9b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Walker96