To Sell or not to Sell

Not sure if it's the right answer for everyone but I was in a similar position and decided that instead of waiting for the odd day of good weather when I was free... I would change the use of the car

For me it's been a positive change i think.

And even with a young family now I'm still using it the odd weekend

More isolated bigger events rather than the normal regular use.

Won't work for everyone

But 3/4 tanks of petrol in a month blasting about in the evenings is as expensive as one trackday or Hillclimb/sprint

All depends on what you have time for

Phil

Did you turn yours into a proper track car apposed to road friendly car then?

It's still road legal so tax insured mot'd and has to keep full interior for the road legal MSA class

Which is handy if I do decide to nip somewhere in it or if I need to get some work or mapping looked at I can still head down the open road

But on the day it's trailer there and back just incase it should have an issue

Phil

I wish i sold my glanza when i first thought about it. If its not being used and don't really plan to get use it for anything else get rid. Otherwise you'll do what i did, spend even more money on it then sell further down the line anyway. Car worth spending money on is one you dont question selling imo!

Edited by Ollieh17

I wish i sold my glanza when i first thought about it. If its not being used and don't really plan to get rid. Otherwise you'll do what i did, spend even more money on it then sell further down the line anyway. Car worth spending money on is one you dont question selling imo!

Second that

I wish i sold my glanza when i first thought about it. If its not being used and don't really plan to get use it for anything else get rid. Otherwise you'll do what i did, spend even more money on it then sell further down the line anyway. Car worth spending money on is one you dont question selling imo!

Im the other way. The money they sell for at the moment isnt a life changing amount of money. so you might as well roll with it.

We all have modifying in our blood, so even if you buy something else it will just the same story

Im the other way. The money they sell for at the moment isnt a life changing amount of money. so you might as well roll with it.We all have modifying in our blood, so even if you buy something else it will just the same story

Second this fuck money 2-3k doesn't look as nice as a Glanza or gt on the drive plus you will just waste it on other shite the little Toyota will last a long long time. Longer than 3k 4k 5k 6k you can always make more money it just depends on time just put it to one side imo cause one day you will have plenty of time with nothing fun to drive in :D Moss has had loads of cars and he still can't sleep at night haha listen to the Moss!

Second this fuck money 2-3k doesn't look as nice as a Glanza or gt on the drive plus you will just waste it on other shite the little Toyota will last a long long time. Longer than 3k 4k 5k 6k you can always make more money it just depends on time just put it to one side imo cause one day you will have plenty of time with nothing fun to drive in :D Moss has had loads of cars and he still can't sleep at night haha listen to the Moss!

Yes, listen to moss lol, I had to buy an m3 and a gtr on top of the dc2 to forget about my old mk1