Scott Nissan March turbo, jdm yo

Today I took delivery of one of my dream cars. A genuine import Nissan March turbo. By what I have been told this is the only one in England and there is only two in Ireland.

Only pictures I got of the car.

A very happy me.

14907183_1323853747627421_49055770142763

14915331_1323853794294083_85190236000280

14721549_1318312814848181_62346111210311

Has a digital dash. switch for parking lights. loads of cool japanese quirks.

14639766_1323853954294067_22708440681235

Has a sodding dynograph on the steering wheel.

14642440_1323853974294065_26204736018075

Plans? well it needs alot of work. need to do some welding, repaint alot of things on the car. currently has a bigger turbo. Its alot quicker than 85bhp. It flys down the road. So will be getting emanage for it, map it, new fuel pump, bigger front brakes as it comes factory with standard uk spec brakes which are tiny and solid discs. so its scary. Also feels like it has an uprated clutch.

its currently on cut springs so will be getting some uprated kyb shocks and lowering springs. The seats need a whole retrim as well.

Already bought a set of wheels for it! some old school compomotives. going to look cool on the car. Please note there is a 4th wheel

s-l1600_zps20uipfeu.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen the plate. BG did you get it from Bulgaria?

Bought it from a guy in England who never got it registered. The car is from bulgaria. was in bulgaria since 1992! Need to register it all myself which is quite a hard task.

Are they part of europe yet?

If they are you should just be able to go down the tax office with the details bung them £85 or something and be issued a reg to suit date of 1st registration

its no different mate. its aload of rubbish. got most of it figured out. just need to get the car MOT'd before I do anything.

Are these fwd?

FWD mate, all K10s/ek10s were FWD

nice buy :) haven't seen one in many years, used to be 3 I seen regular waaaaay back in the Max Power days lol. Seen one for sale down south last year, it was silver.

that will be super turbos mate :) still a hand full left in the uk. The turbo is much rarer

Didn't you say you were thinking of getting the standard turbo and return it to stock mechanicals?

Looks bloody mint though! No sign of rust I assume? (I know that claimed your old red one)

I was going to but tonight I went through the parts and the old orignal turbo is naffed. turbine has been munched and theres over 10mm of play! So the bigger turbo is saying now. just going to get the car mapped for the that turbo.

car has had new sills, holes patched up and few other little things. rear arches look good although they are badly rolled. also need to finish off welding the sill as its only spot welded.

nice buy :) haven't seen one in many years, used to be 3 I seen regular waaaaay back in the Max Power days lol. Seen one for sale down south last year, it was silver.

your from n Ireland arnt you mate ? I used to see a few of these about years ago as well a guy that worked in Nissan malusk used to own one definitely a march probably still a few hiding in n i

More I work on it the more I realise how unloved and tatty this car was. fuel tanks coming out tomorrow. whole interior strip. So i can then weld up any holes and law some nice new sound deadening down. Rear strut mounts are getting quite rotten so they need attention.

Just buy a normal k10 stock 1.0 for the parts....unless you can buy oem stuff new at reasonable prices !

Quite a few k10 come up on ebay with decent body

Good luck

luckily i can get all the spares panels except for the rear strut mounts which i am able to repair.

• 3 weeks later...

Had the car a month now and still cracking on. Found even more rust. Pessanger floorpan is naffed. close to welding in a whole new passenger floor pan. Got a few parts coming. March electric mirrors, new cluster, rear number plate lights, bosch 044 pump, sun roof seal and a few other little bits.

Also went to the scrap yard this weekend to get some replacement rear strut mounts.

14962788_114609699026206_384974635565285

Also should be sorcing a replacement mid spoiler, wind deflectors, side repeaters and window winders.

Also been thinking. since the t15 is so bodged on. once its on the road and working I am half tempted to td04 the car, super turbo LSD gearbox, nistune, charge cooler and run about 180bhp

The pulsar calipers came yesterday. I forgot how big they are. Can remember why they just fit under 14" wheels. Not much progress at the moment its getting cold and weather has been crap. I am waiting for a cheap unit to come up.