What's it worth "wide arch ep82"

Seriously lost the love for this since finishing building it, it's just sat in the garage for the last few months needing a few bits done and I've just got no go in me to get it sorted. Just curious as to what people think I could price it at if I was to sell. Quick spec off the top of my head is

WEPR front mount kit

Zisco manifold

Hks actuator

Tein coilovers with edfc kit

Alloy half rad

Anti lift kit

Big brake kit (celica I think)

Custom 2.25 turbo back exhaust

Custom fuel tank with walbro pump in boot

Hrf front bumper

Doobie side skirts

Livesports rep spoiler

FRP Gi bonnet

Custom roof scoop

TRS harnesses

Deep dish steering wheel

Currently on extreme offset banded steels

Sure there's lot more but can't think offs the top of my head right now. Car also has no mot atm needs a new steering rack as it's leaking and needs alignment done as it hasn't been done since polybushing the wishbones etc.

I still don't know if this is a definite decision but if anyone could give me a rough price if I was to sell that'd be awesome!

20150515_192622_zps5js1ziip.jpg

Edited by enots

Well it's certainly stands out mate either way I like it 👍🏻 Although if I was you I would get a lot more pics up of engine bay, inside the car, any bad bits on the exterior you know things like that 👍🏻

I know I'll probably regret it and part of me just thinks plow some money into over winter and drive the death out of it next summer lol

20150322_142345_zpseiffbnwv.jpg

20150515_144045_zpsrh3t7iqi.jpg

20150515_144059_zpso4nvvxt4.jpg

Plenty of pics and the work gone into this in my build thread on here will find a link for it now

Haha I know I'll regret it after the hours I put into building it but my hearts just not with it anymore.it's probably more down to the fact I haven't driven it so long and it's just sat in the garage. Gonna be a hard think about things I guess. If anyone wants to make me an offer though feel free to pm me worst I can say is no! I guess if the right offer came along who knows