EP70 Front Anti-Roll Bar?

No it doesn't I tried when I had mine, isn't far off though

Damn, what was biggest problem, middle tunnel maybe, that was main problem when I tryed AE82 Gti farb, otherwise no problem maybe. Didn't want to cut tunnel bigger, have to hunt TRD arb somewhere if possible...

This is my Corolla 23mm arb, hollow bar.

FB_IMG_1482184087028_zpsngzhf08j.jpg

Are EP82/91 Whiteline and TRD arbs made of hollow pipe? And normal Glanza arb is something 18mm and maybe solid/full bar then or hollow?

Asked one place here in Finland and they make arbs, maybe that is my route to solve this problem...

Corolla arb is hollow for sure, can feel it in my hands.

So is aftermarket arbs too heavy for light EP70/71, GT and Glanza weights more but light cars anyway?

That customs place don't have hollow bars :/ Custom bars are 250 euros ~ 200 pounds, of taking more it drops. Or should I mod my floor to fit Corolla bar...

I fitted an ep82 one on my ep70. I had to weld some extensions on the end of the bar. So that you can bolt the drop links on. Ran that for a while till I got hold of a GAB 24mm one

Thanks, I got that info also from Harold van Erven. Have to hunt newer farb then and mod links.

Are EP82/91 Whiteline and TRD arbs made of hollow pipe? And normal Glanza arb is something 18mm and maybe solid/full bar then or hollow?

Asked one place here in Finland and they make arbs, maybe that is my route to solve this problem...

I've a trd one on my 91 and they're hollow, standard glanza one is solid.

Noticed a big Difference in weight between them

There's a few guys over here in New Zealand with Turbo S and Si front sway bars for sale if you wanted a direct fit.

Have to consider posting costs first, don't sound so cheap to get one to Finland from New Zealand :)