JDM-EP - Steering Wheel Hub Boss

JDM-EP - Steering Wheel Hub Boss

Photo%2001-02-2016,%2023%2000%2000.jpg

Allows the use of Aftermarket Steering Wheels (Both 6-Bolt Patterns) on the Toyota Starlet Glanza V/GT Turbo/SR. etc ranging from 1989 to 1999.

1x Hub Adapter Boss

1x Allen Wrench

6x Bolts

1x Stablizing Ring

Will fit all models, EP82 and EP91. UKDM or JDM.

To Purchase Click Here:

Buy Now

Will these help with the notorious horn issue? I still haven't got around to fixing the horn to work with my steering wheel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do realise the horn is just a switch right? It's just completing the circuit, if there is a problem, it's not got anything to do with the wheel but the cables/Horn Button.

The original steering wheel on mine has the horn wire in a coil typed of thing, my boss has a copper ring in the back of it but nothing to contact it, if that make sense, a few people have had the same issue haha, I think it's only an issue with certain models etc.

The original steering wheel on mine has the horn wire in a coil typed of thing, my boss has a copper ring in the back of it but nothing to contact it, if that make sense, a few people have had the same issue haha, I think it's only an issue with certain models etc.

UK Models?

Ive used these on GT and a facelift Glanza. No problem...

If it doesnt work though, feel free to return for a full refund, that's quite alright.

I'm not sure which exactly I know the solida model has issues. Don't worry I'm not trying to be negative with your product I'm sure it works fine I know there's just a few models that have issues! And nooo I got mine from RHD Japan a while back haha!

Sorry for hijacking the thread I was just curious if this would solve my problem xD feel free to remove the comments to clean it up again :)

I'm not sure which exactly I know the solida model has issues. Don't worry I'm not trying to be negative with your product I'm sure it works fine I know there's just a few models that have issues! And nooo I got mine from RHD Japan a while back haha!

Sorry for hijacking the thread I was just curious if this would solve my problem xD feel free to remove the comments to clean it up again :)

Na, not a problem at all!

If anyone wants to try it im happy to send them one. If it doesnt work, ill amend the stats.

The jdm and uk have different horn connections from experience. The uk can be modifed to suit though.

Interesting. Cheers Ryan!

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have a picture of this fitted with the group buy quick release you did by any chance?

Thanks. Phil.

I havent. I have a friend who runs this exact boss with a quick release tho and it works perfect.

The quick release would work with any 6bolt flange boss tho tbh!

You're not wrong.

The Solida's dont work with the horn button/wires the way these bosses would, they work on a large metal ring for the horn, prevents the wires twisting when the wheel is turned.

I have one of the JDM EP snap off bosses in my car but I have ran a seperate horn button for the last few years as aftermarket wheels tend not to be compatible. There are adapters/hubs available that ARE compatible with this type of horn, but they're not cheap.

Phil.

I havent. I have a friend who runs this exact boss with a quick release tho and it works perfect.

The quick release would work with any 6bolt flange boss tho tbh!

Ok thank you. I may have to see about ordering one once I order the engine bay dress up kit.

Thanks. Phil.

• 2 weeks later...