Zisco not trading anoymore?

Hi guys and girls i havent been on here for quite awhile so just catching up on things. Ive noticed zisco arnt trading anymore on here. Is there a general reasion for them not trading on more or a bad reasion? Haha. Cheers

Edited by micky boy

I believe it stemmed from a manifold or downpipe they made, that exhaust gas leaked straight through the welds on.

They then wouldn't honour a warranty or repair or any sort of solution for a member.... I think.... Id need to find the thread.

Edit, found it.

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/83569-zisco-performance-negative-feedback/

However, they are still trading, you can catch them on FB.

Ohh dear thanks for clearing that up for me matt. Good to see a fair few new traders on here since i was last on. Fourm has come together nicely over the last few years. Hopefuly this year ill get to meet quite a few of yous that ive known for years but havent put a face to the name as i plan on a tending a few shows

Edited by micky boy

Hahaha cheers mate. Yeah i lost interest in my glanza so put it away and its been sat there for a year or so. But now its got to the point where im missing the shit out of it so its coming back out this year for sure