Coming back to the starlets

aiden mate you wanna get back in them too you Honda cowboy. I'm just waiting as my bmw keeps deciding to break every time I start it. Still on the look out for one a nice clean starlet

Haha i just sold my eg civic. I'm not in the position to get another car just yet. I have a 6 month old girl now so it's on hold until we move house ;) it's on the cards though mate.

Honestly id stay away from a glanza until you have your new home sorted ..... ive been saving for a glanza since i got my first home 18months ago and honestly i have £0 in the glanza fund everytime i get some, house bills or renovations crop up that are more important.

And coming from the lovely glanza you had before your not going to be happy until its better than the first! I love starlets in general but 90% of people will say there money pits :( so easy to modify and parts readily available doesn't help.

This is only my thoughts but having splashed 22k on a house deposit and fees id rather spend any spare money bettering the property's value than spend thousands on modifing a glanza ...... once the house is right its game on though

James

22k deposit wtf you buy a mansion lol

I'm sure some of you lads have already came back once or twice, and I would value your inputs.

Basically i am now a few months away from putting a deposit down on my first home. but money won't be too much of an issue. I currently daily a Yaris t sport and have a BMW e92 335i needing to sell up. Originally when I sold the glanza I wanted something more (grown up). Although the out and out performance of the 335i is very impressive for what it is,but I am left feeling quite empty after driving it, and realising also that having something more "grown" up isn't necessarily what makes your heart content.

If you have been in the same situation or similar I'd love to hear your side of the story

Is it a good idea to get back in the starlets

Sounds like you need a forged mk1 GT with loads of Jdm extra's...

22k deposit wtf you buy a mansion lol

Hahaha far from it mate but dont forget that fees aswell as deposit, although i did very very well getting the house at the price i got it at :) 2bed with garage + 2spaces with conservatory and large garden! Between 20-30k is the average deposit and fees bill in my area ( weston super mare)

James