CT12 Hybrid Turbo & Zisco Ramhorn manifold/screamer/decat

I am beginning the sale thread for the parts that are currently being removed from my 4E setup

Item For Sale:

eManage Blue & Zisco plug & play loom (already wired for EP91)

Item Condition & Description:

Used but in good condition. Fitted to my 4E setup. Never had any problems. Great little piece of kit

Price:

SOLD

Pictures:

Payment & Shipping Details:

Paypal (buyer covers fees), collection or happy to post. Can be discussed/negotiated

Item For Sale:

CT12 Hybrid Turbo

Obviously used but in good condition. Was fitted to my 4E with a Zisco ramhorn manifold. The actuator has been welded shut so this would need to be run on an externally gated setup. Quite rare to find these turbos and they are a great upgrade from a CT9 with the same exhaust/intercooler fitment

Price:

£250

Pictures:

msg-4989-0-34439600-1488895465_thumb_zps

f6555720281299d5ea5a865b766806e6_zps0nqg

Paypal (buyer covers fees), collection or happy to post. Can be discussed/negotiated

Item For Sale:

Zisco Mild Steel Ramhorn Manifold with decat & screamer pipe

Used but in good working condition. The decat section has had a new section welded in due to a crack. The decat was originally dented slightly by the previous owner to make way for the screamer pipe. Please note that the tial wastgate is not included!

Price:

SOLD

Pictures:

Item For Sale:

CT9 Turbo

Used but in good condition. Was fitted to my Glanza before I upgraded to the CT12. No issues, no smoke etc. All decat/cat studs are in place

Price

SOLD

Pictures:

Item For Sale:

HKS Actuator

Used but in very good condition! Was purchased new and fitted to my 4E setup. Comes with both securing bolts and circlip (as shown in pictures)

Price

SOLD

Pictures:

Item For Sale:

Stainless Steel CT9 Decat pipe

Used but in very good condition. No cracks or welded sections. Was purchased new and fitted to my 4E setup. Removed when upgrading to the CT9 & Zisco manifold

Price:

SOLD

Pictures:

If you need any more info, please just ask

Thanks

Neil

Edited by crispyeel

That CT12 is a hybrid and the CT9 could have oil seal issues as the exhaust side is wet with what looks like oil. :)

Looks like its been cleaned off to me, as theres no black exhaust coking shit in the area with heat discolouration on the blades :)

Really? There is always someone who has to comment negatively! I can guarantee that that has nothing has been cleaned off! Pictures were taken today but the turbo has been in my garage since it was removed.

There were no leaks from the CT9 when it was being used on the car

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Negative!!! Its called constuctive criticism. I said "could have an issue" I didn't say that turbo is fucked and I put a smiley face. I also told you your ct12 is a hybrid, if you list it as a hybrid you've more chance of selling it.

If you received a turbo that said fully working and came with oil all over the exhaust side you'd be fucking pissed off!

Ok fair enough. Point taken! Everyone is entitled to an opinion. One of the things that I really hate about forums, keyboard warriors! I apreciate your comment about the turbo being a hybrid and I have now chamber the description but a simple pm could have fixed that though rather than spamming up a sale thread! So thanks for that

Like I have already said, the turbo is fine, no issues and boosted fine when it was fitted to my car

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...