Has anyone gone from 4efte to 4efe?

My 4efte appears in need of a rebuild passing oil under compression thru the rings drives fine etc uses minimal oil but i have big plans for this car. Im thinking a quick fix would be to buy a glanza s auto and just straight swap the motor bolt all the turbo stuff striaght to it gear box is good. I dont mind starting a long term performance rebuild. But i would like a bolt in option done in a weekend kinda thing. Also wanting to know what kind of problems am i going to encounter with a auto engine with a manual comp plugged in. Will it work if i ditch the turbo and just go 4efe just wantibg to know just how much mix and match mongrel can i do before it just doesn't work.

you wont have any problems mate from S engine remove

sump

oilfilter

auto fly

exhaust mani

intake mani

injectors

thermostat housing

now just replace with al the bits of the old 4efte engine

STICK TO 10 PSI ONLY !!!!!!!

im not sure but the glanza s auto block might not have the knock sensor thread on the back near water pump so that might need threading to suit

also bolting on the oilfilter housing from 4efte use gasket and tighten with center nut only is sufficient to do 3 other on the outside is optional

use vaseline when swapping over injectors ( on the rubbers )

thats it for now i think if stuck just ask