My Little Light Blue Solida (SOLD)

11 hours ago, HarrisonS said:

I’ve now bought a Saxo VTR so this will be up for sale in a week or so. I wanted something a bit faster that would be more suited to doing some track days next year. There’s also a lot more aftermarket parts and parts are also a lot cheaper for the saxo so it seemed like the better idea

Oh cool. I don't know much about them, but I've heard they can rip round a track okay. Gotta question that French reliability on the track over the Jap motor, but that's just down to lack of understanding.

I know my brother once tried racing a VTS off the lights in his Civic Type R EP3 and was worryingly surprised when he struggled to lose it. Back in day, a few of my friends had VTR's but I never gave them much thought.

You sticking around on the forum? Be interesting to see where you go with it.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 23/07/2018, 10:11:48, Calum122 said:

Oh cool. I don't know much about them, but I've heard they can rip round a track okay. Gotta question that French reliability on the track over the Jap motor, but that's just down to lack of understanding.

I know my brother once tried racing a VTS off the lights in his Civic Type R EP3 and was worryingly surprised when he struggled to lose it. Back in day, a few of my friends had VTR's but I never gave them much thought.

You sticking around on the forum? Be interesting to see where you go with it.

The engines are supposed to be solid it’s just the rest of the car that seem to fall apart around them but they don’t seem too bad overall. I’ll do a vts swap eventually I’m sure but the vtr seemed like a good option for a first track car being cheap and reasonably quick compared to other cars at the same price and insurance is cheaper than on the starlet and they handle really well.

And I don’t see why I won’t stick around the forum I’m certain I’ll own a glanza one day so got no reason to leave. 

On 23/07/2018, 17:56:21, Kieran Barber said:

it looked so much better on your new wheels when i saw it at japfest donnington, loving it

Cheers bud. Could do with some spacers to pull them out a bit but I promised I wouldn’t spend any more money on the car 

• 3 weeks later...