Item For Sale: Genuine ZEP/LiveSports Wings for EP91

Item Condition & Description: Very good condition, recently repaired a few very small stress cracks in the gelcoat, and finished them in primer ready for paint. I purchased these brand new from RHD a few years ago. Comes with mesh fitted to vents. I have cut off the tabs for the plastic arch liners, which allows you to run lower suspension and stop any catching on hard cornering, or a bit of stance. Come stamped with the Livesports stamp, and LOT number to prove authenticity. Also comes with a small metal Livesports badge which i will remove from my shell and include with the wings.

Just incase your unsure about me, i have 100% positive feedback on ebay, and any of the oldies will know me.

Price:

£380 Cash on collection

£400 paypal payment as gift (dodge fees) posted

£416 paypal payment as goods/services posted

Pictures:IMAG0835.jpgIMAG0834_1.jpgIMAG0833.jpgIMAG0828_1.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: I would prefer these to be collected if possible. We all know how rough couriers can be and once i send it by courier, i can not be held responsible for any damage which may occur. Collection is preferred if possible from Rochester. I CAN send by courier and i will pack it extremely well, but bubble wrap and cardboard can only protect it to a certain degree.

Edited by Glanza_Ragger

Oh shit, your a member on here aswell Zoib !Lol

I cant drop too much lower.because of courier price and paypal % to be deducted.

I can do £400 posted if you send the payment as a gift (dodge the fees),

Or £416 paid as goods/services which covers the fees,

Or £380 cash on collection.

I have 3 items i need to take to the couriers tomorrow, so if you want these i can get them sent off in one go, they will send first thing Tuesday morning.